adlgx21

Jimmy Butler 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Haven't seen a Season Outlook for Jimmy yet. Any doubt surrounding his production this season?

Edited by adlgx21

Nope. His minutes will be there for sure, and production inevitably follow. Draft him early 2nd round and be a happy camper :)

6 minutes ago, Roundaworld said:

Nope. His minutes will be there for sure, and production inevitably follow. Draft him early 2nd round and be a happy camper :)

I drafted early second and can confirm that I am a camper that is quite jovial.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dapro said:

Should we worry as a Butler owner?

This is why everyone should be making offers on Butler RIGHT NOW. Good time to take advantage of an overly-anxious owner after just one game.

lol. Imagine seeing Jimmy's entire body of work the last 3 years and thinking it's time to worry because he scored 12 points once

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm almost worried as a Butler owner. 

He's looked pretty bad...hasn't really fit in with the offense...and has shot 3 FTs combined in his first 2 games.

However, it's Jimmy Butler.  I think he'll be fine.

the problem is there are too many players in wolves like to shoot first(1st unit: KAT,wiggins,teague,2nd unit: Crowford,Shabazz),and they like play iso 

Too many mouths to feed. Avoided all timberwolves because they all need to get “theirs”. Teague is not rubio. Wiggins is a chucker, does he do anything for the team other than shoot? Towns is a stud and butler is still trying to fit in. The warriors are able to produce 4 high level fantasy players because they all pass and have great chemistry. Just my 0.02

• Like 1

He's gonna be better than this. He is just too good. But I doubt he reaches last years numbers. Same for KAT. I am shocked to see how many of the rotoworld crew rank him as #1 in 9-cat? I thought he was solidly 5th behind KD, Giannis, Curry, and AD. How can he put up #1 numbers with the usage that is surrounding him. They should be a better team when its all said and done and they adjust, but tough on their fantasy prospects

Wiggins is basketball black hole. Worst team player in the league. I feel for Jimmy, but he will be better than this.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Pumbaa said:

Wiggins is basketball black hole. Worst team player in the league. I feel for Jimmy, but he will be better than this.

Demar Derozan would disagree. 

• Like 1

So funny to see people overreact so much after two games. There are players that are balling out now, that won't even return top 100 value this year. There are players that are currently not top 100 that will be top 20 by years end. 

Please don't be an impatient owner who overreacts after 2 games, or even 10 games. This is a marathon, not a sprint. 

Additionally, the T-wolves are a team with new pieces it will take time for everyone to find their role and gel. Why would you draft Jimmy B thinking that he would take over a team with two budding superstars already?

Just be patient. Don't be those owners who lose their league after the first week when they could have won by overreacting. 

Edited by adifferentlogik

3 minutes ago, adifferentlogik said:

So funny to see people overreact so much after two games. There are players that are balling out now, that won't even return top 100 value this year. There are players that are currently not top 100 that will be top 20 by years end. 

Please don't be an impatient owner who overreacts after 2 games, or even 10 games. This is a marathon, not a sprint. 

Additionally, the T-wolves are a team with new pieces it will take time for everyone to find there role and gel. Why would you draft Jimmy B thinking that he would take over a team with two budding superstars already?

Just be patient. Don't be those owners who lose their league after the first week when they could of won by overreacting. 

While I appreciate that you have to be quick on the wire and especially so at the beginning of the season, I pretty much 100% agree with you. 

I assume every year that the crazy overreactions here are partially due to people coming here (both the forum and fantasy bball in general) from fantasy football.  Wait two games in football and that's like a seventh of your season gone or whatever.  It's nothing in basketball. 

Let's look at the bright side from last night, he got 5 steals~!

Edited by Dapro

21 hours ago, adifferentlogik said:

Additionally, the T-wolves are a team with new pieces it will take time for everyone to find their role and gel. Why would you draft Jimmy B thinking that he would take over a team with two budding superstars already?

Just be patient. Don't be those owners who lose their league after the first week when they could have won by overreacting. 

I'm one of these owners, I always regret dropping Marvin Williams because he kills the end of the season...but man is he BAD to start it. Like tank your team bad. 

It's cause of the black hole called Wiggins.  That dude will keep chucking up balls every time he gets a hold of it. I love Jimmy.. and I share in the sentiments.  It is just a matter of time.. :)