adlgx21

Jimmy Butler 2017-2018 Season Outlook

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

IMO at the absolute best it's an MCL sprain which is like 2-4 weeks recovery. I'm not feeling that optimistic though

Hope he dodges the bullet. A few weeks seem inevitable.

38 minutes ago, Griff X said:

Nene fell on his knee..

Didn't look like it to be honest. Praying to god it's not an ACL tear.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Awaiting the MRI results

tenor.gif?itemid=4974019

People said it doesn't look good, it doesn't look good. Im already looking at who to drop him for. I have no faith he will miss a couple of games or even 2 weeks.

33 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

He did hop through the tunnel with reckless abandon - without any help from the trainers (for some reason). I tore my ACL and didn't even think to do such a thing a few minutes after it happened. 

Sorry, i'm just looking for any signs of positivity here :lol::lol::lol:

I hope to god it's nothing serious.

• Haha 2

Hope it’s nothing serious, but I can’t see him contributing Fantasy wise with the playoffs so close. Maybe later rounds, but I’m not getting my hopes up 

4 hours ago, XOrad10 said:

Oh man, this angle really makes me think its an ACL injury . From this angle, If you look closely you can see his right leg plant normally for a split second before the knee buckles, and it kinda looks like the lower part of his knee (tibia AKA "shin bone") translates forward as that happened. But they said they are feeling optimistic, so maybe they tested out the ligament during the post-game exam and it maybe it felt more or less intact. We'll see soon after the MRI.

Edited by bnasir

Got someone to roll the dice and trade Ingram for Butler. 

Still hope he's not out for the rest of the season. Best of luck to you Butler owners. 

2 minutes ago, Main Event said:

I manifest and hope its just couple games and not ACL! really praying! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he misses couple games after thus week of magic and miracles that happened to me (not related to fantasy league)! But what happens, happens, it is what it is! Praying he is okay and returns to help the team and also pray because he is a best player on my team!

Read on twitter someone said his physical test before the MRI looked good, and that usually has about an 85-90% correlation with what should show on the MRI, so all hope isn't lost I guess

6 minutes ago, ak427 said:

Read on twitter someone said his physical test before the MRI looked good, and that usually has about an 85-90% correlation with what should show on the MRI, so all hope isn't lost I guess

Im praying to the gods of hoops. My team is toast without him