adlgx21

Jimmy Butler 2017-2018 Season Outlook

That’ll just about do it for his fantasy season. Can’t see him back till late March at earliest. Gonna keep in my IR spot, but probably droppable if you don’t have one. Also probably a death blow for my team, along with many others. At least he should be back for the real playoffs

1 hour ago, chud12 said:
Tom Thibodeau will address reporters here in Minnesota shortly. But Butler is telling people he plans to be back for playoffs.

SinfulReasonableHyracotherium-max-1mb.gi

There’s only 3 games separating the Wolves from their current 4th spot to being out of the playoffs at 9th. Jimmy must think there’s a replacement for him while he’s out. 

if he comes back in 4 weeks thats semi finals for me. I’m sitting solid in 1st place so I may just hold for a few weeks and check on his progress. 

rest well Jimmy Buckets, I needs you.

Idiots at yahoo waiting for him to break his other leg to update his injury status

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, LuN said:

Idiots at yahoo waiting for him to break his other leg to update his injury status

Legit... how’s he not IR eligible yet Smfh 

• Like 1

first play off berth in years, they won't rush him back. but they are in a deep race for position so who knows

Edited by brosephd

11 hours ago, brosephd said:

first play off berth in years, they won't rush him back. but they are in a deep race for position so who knows

Clippers only 3.5 games back so you never know, they might even have trouble securing that playoffspot. I imagine if the gap closes to 2 games they ll get him out there as soon as possible. It's Thibs after all, if he has two legs he can play.

Edited by RipCity0

rough luck boys. i know a lot of you made slick moves and bought low on him early in the season and have been pumped with the results. fantasy sucks sometimes

11 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

so hes a drop or a hold? 2-4 weeks idk

I dont have him, but I would drop. Earliest date to come back is in 4 weeks, but I guess they wont Rush him back and he comes between week 5 and 7.

17 hours ago, justblazedawg said:

How is in the f--- is there no INJ tag yet???

inexcusable. 

it's after 1pm and they still dont have him as inj

15 hours ago, brosephd said:

They're in 3rd but only 3.5 ahead of the Clippers and 4.5 ahead of the surging Jazz. There is plenty of time for them to blow it, but they still have Kat/Wiggins/Teague/Taj and Crawford is still solid. They should be able to hover around .500 the rest of the season. 

Either way, they aren't going to rush Butler back. Best case is 4 weeks and even then he'll likely be on a minutes/back to back restriction. 

5 hours ago, richg24 said:

rough luck boys. i know a lot of you made slick moves and bought low on him early in the season and have been pumped with the results. fantasy sucks sometimes

Bro, this was my first game with him back lol. After selling him earlier in the season for Kristaps, I just got him back and traded away Vucevic.
First game back and boom probably done for me. Oh well -_-

4 hours ago, ShayAK said:

Bro, this was my first game with him back lol. After selling him earlier in the season for Kristaps, I just got him back and traded away Vucevic.
First game back and boom probably done for me. Oh well -_-

I wouldn't want to fly in a plane with you. 

I dropped him.  Always hurts losing your second draft pick, but that's fantasy basketball for you.  As a T-Wolves fan, I highly doubt they'll rush him back.  

1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

So are people who are in first place also dropping?

Nope