adlgx21

Jimmy Butler 2017-2018 Season Outlook

heard wolves have an easier lineup going forward however big game tonight vs. clippers who is 2 games behind and i think they play the nuggets 2 more times before the end of the year. 

Scooped for my championship week with an IR to stash. No one knows if he'll be back by Monday next week or not but worth the shot with an open IR and the Wolves risk of missing the playoffs w/o him.

i don't think they'll rush him though because he signed through 2020. 

same here. actually got him 10 days ago. was a free agent and would just stash him in IR. would be great if he goes back before next week.

15 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Anything new here?

wondering the same thing.. Been stashing him on my bye week the weekend is here I have to make a decision before Monday going into this playoff game.

hoping for an update today as 4 weeks will be by monday. however his outlook to me isnt as good since i feel like he’ll get 15-20 mins from his return and eased into games so wont be as useful as i think.

1 hour ago, brosephd said:

hoping for an update today as 4 weeks will be by monday. however his outlook to me isnt as good since i feel like he’ll get 15-20 mins from his return and eased into games so wont be as useful as i think.

Knowing Thibs butler will probably get 40 min in his first game back ?

• Haha 2

damn it I don’t know what to do with this guy stashed him on my bye and have make a decision before games locked in today, would like to stream his spot tomorrow if not coming back.

4 hours ago, bmoney0111 said:

damn it I don’t know what to do with this guy stashed him on my bye and have make a decision before games locked in today, would like to stream his spot tomorrow if not coming back.

weekly lineup set? i wouldn't risk it. 

1 minute ago, brosephd said:

weekly lineup set? i wouldn't risk it. 

Daily lineup. I did not make a move before games locked in today. I wanted to save myself 1 acquisition since I have 7 to use weekly bud ended up waiting it out to see if there will be any news on him by tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

Daily lineup. I did not make a move before games locked in today. I wanted to save myself 1 acquisition since I have 7 to use weekly bud ended up waiting it out to see if there will be any news on him by tomorrow.

yeah i was actually hoping for concrete updates the last two games they played since it seemed more likely for a beat writer or something to report something new. the only thing we got was vid of him shooting. he's probably a week or so away as he needs to fully 5 on 5 practice. 

19 minutes ago, brosephd said:

yeah i was actually hoping for concrete updates the last two games they played since it seemed more likely for a beat writer or something to report something new. the only thing we got was vid of him shooting. he's probably a week or so away as he needs to fully 5 on 5 practice. 

yeah I do think he is a week or 2 away. I will drop tomorrow if I don’t hear anything on him since I have an important semi matchup.

practiced 5 on 5 today, i think he'll play one of the b2b's on either thurs or fri. possibly bigger game vs. denver  on thursdaythen rest vs. lakers on friday. 

Game time call y’all! Cross your fingers! 

I had a feeling he had a chance to play today since it's going to be an important game. Glad I was able to add him a couple days a go

4 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

He's back.

Chicago Bulls Modelling GIF by NBA - Find & Share on GIPHY

so he's not playing tomorrow?