adlgx21

Jimmy Butler 2017-2018 Season Outlook

minnesota really ****** up not playing him. now they're currently out of the playoffs having the pressure to win their final games...

1 hour ago, brosephd said:

minnesota really ****** up not playing him. now they're currently out of the playoffs having the pressure to win their final games...

Right NOW they would be in the playoffs. Pressure to win the final games nonetheless.

Everything I'm reading suggests he plans on playing tonight and the rest of the regular season games.

Hesitant to start him tonight due to rust, minute restrictions, etc..., but I think I have to.

stacked lineup today so i have better options than a 15 min butler but if desperate then definitely activate him. i think he'll be fine for monday vs. memphis and last game vs. nuggets since its prob for a playoff spot

1 hour ago, brosephd said:

stacked lineup today so i have better options than a 15 min butler but if desperate then definitely activate him. i think he'll be fine for monday vs. memphis and last game vs. nuggets since its prob for a playoff spot

Think he only plays 15 minutes tonight?  We are talking about Thibs here...  I'm reluctant to per a game in my roto league if he's going to be that limited... hard to tell.

18 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Think he only plays 15 minutes tonight?  We are talking about Thibs here...  I'm reluctant to per a game in my roto league if he's going to be that limited... hard to tell.

lakers can be tough, but it depends on the score. i say 15-20...25 absolute max. but who knows they really need this game. 

Hoping to have him back at full health next year. He's crazy efficient. 

• Like 1