12345game10

Jayson Tatum Fantasy Outlook 2017-2018

Held out of practice Saturday but not believed to be serious.

"

Stevens stressed that the break from action was precautionary, and that the pain in Tatum’s knee wasn’t believed to be of major concern.

“They don’t think it’s a big, big thing, but certainly we want to be cautious and want to know exactly what happened. We’re going to get more imaging on [it]. We don’t know what’s going on, but it was stiff, so we wanted to make sure we held him out.”

Whether or not Tatum’s soreness will limit his availability moving forward remains unconfirmed."

Link http://celticswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/14/jayson-tatum-left-knee-soreness-boston-celtics-london/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Rookie wall and I agree he'll be fine but I also think he's overrated in fantasy. More of a 6th-7th round guy then the ranks I've seen thrown around. No hate I love Tatum and 1/1/1 players are amazing but I would just keep expectations in check for ROS

• Like 2

He has been out of the top 150 the past 30 days but he's still ranked 40th overall in my league so he is pretty tough to drop. I think he'll be fine and improve his value, but it's all about what he is currently doing. prob just monitor over the next couple weeks. Maybe he breaks out after the ASB

His value was high early because he was shooting 45% from 3 over the first part of the season. That was never going to be sustainable. Now that his 3PT% has fallen back to a more realistic 30%ish range, he's not cracking the top 150.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaboom said:

His value was high early because he was shooting 45% from 3 over the first part of the season. That was never going to be sustainable. Now that his 3PT% has fallen back to a more realistic 30%ish range, he's not cracking the top 150.

??????????????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kaboom said:

So in other words, if you can't sell then drop? LOL

I don't think owners should be dropping but definitely trying to sell. If you can't sell him then it's the "wait and see" approach.

2 hours ago, samtal33k said:

The ROY race between Mitchell and Simmons seems very close

Just wanted to fix that for you lol.

• Like 1

this rookie class is something special. shame fultz isn't included but tatum, mitchell, ball, lauri. issac eventually. 

How do you think his fantasy game will look next year with Gordon Hayward back? I'm in a keeper league and trying to acquire Tatum.

Between Tatum and Tim Hardaway Jr who do you think would have the better fantasy game?

5 hours ago, cchew100 said:

How do you think his fantasy game will look next year with Gordon Hayward back? I'm in a keeper league and trying to acquire Tatum.

Between Tatum and Tim Hardaway Jr who do you think would have the better fantasy game?

Tatum and its not close

Man. He hasn't been consistent for a while now. Hopefully he gets back on track. 

Edited by heero78

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:36 AM, LikeButta said:

Value Beasley more than this guy now?

For sure.  Picked up Beasley long time ago.  Run don't walk.

Tatum is the most overrated player in all of fantasy.  He is so inconsistent.  Even his best games aren't worth the headache.  Just cut him for Rondo.

Couldn't be happier. 

I’m giving this guy a game or two after the break then I’m dropping.  He sucks now.

I’ve got Aaron Gordon, RHJ, and Ariza all coming back.  Someone has to go to make room.