12345game10

Jayson Tatum Fantasy Outlook 2017-2018

19 minutes ago, swannimal said:

is he droppable ??

lets give him a little leash as he is still in the top 70 overall on the year and has a well rounded fantasy game. he is just a hair under 1/1/1 on the year with good % and low t/o

his month to month splits are basically identical except his fg% and 3pt% have not been there the last 19 games

unless you think his first 40 nba games are a fluke and he cant shoot 45%+ then yea drop him

• Thanks 1

In a keeper league, do you see his ceiling being capped the next two years with Hayward back in the lineup next year? I've been given a offer where I'd get him but I'm wondering if he's worth the risk when Hayward is coming back? 

I say two year because our league does a full redraft every 4 years. 

Just wondering what y'all expectations of Tatum is when Hayward is healthy? 

• Like 1

Well he was in the starting line up alongside Hayward as an unproven rookie in his first game. He's since had a stellar first season and is showcasing a lot of upside. He's not a high usage player and has been awesome in catch and shoot 3 pt attempts. I don't know if Hayward returning would be bad for him at all. Would open up more floor space for him to take his 3's.

I'm about to. I have no idea why he's dropped off so much, but playoffs are right around the corner and other guys on the wire are producing. 

45 minutes ago, Jugernot said:

I'm about to. I have no idea why he's dropped off so much, but playoffs are right around the corner and other guys on the wire are producing. 

He "dropped off" because shooting 50% from 3 the way he did over the first month of the season was never going to be sustainable. His 3PT% came down to Earth and so did his value along with it. It was a mirage.

On 2/20/2018 at 6:34 PM, SpazAB said:

In a keeper league, do you see his ceiling being capped the next two years with Hayward back in the lineup next year? I've been given a offer where I'd get him but I'm wondering if he's worth the risk when Hayward is coming back? 

I say two year because our league does a full redraft every 4 years. 

Just wondering what y'all expectations of Tatum is when Hayward is healthy? 

I was pretty much wondering the same thing.

He has killed it as a 19/20 year old.  I'm wondering if his points drop off but perhaps defensive stats pick back up.

May be it's better to tale a flier on someone like Saric - but he has few stocks.  

Even though he has a bad schedule... I feel like he's worth the hold with all these injuries on the celtics... What do you guys think?