JSchill

16 team start up redraft, h2h 9-cat. Draft this Sunday at 7:15est. $30

I'm down but not sure it will have enough owners by the draft time.......I'll be keeping up and seeing where this goes. 

6 minutes ago, Damareeck said:

Maybe postpone the draft or try to go for less teams?

I think people will join up today. If not, we can change the draft time to get more people

I'd be interested if this ends up being a 14 team league or maybe a 12 team league with expanded rosters.  Looking for a deep league with similar settings.  Possibly interested this remains a 16 team league.

Also, is cash handled by leaguesafe?  That is a strong preference for me.  Wouldn't mind if buy in was increased but ok with $30.

Lastly, the current draft time is the latest I can draft.  Draft after that time today and busy tomorrow.

1 minute ago, KG4MVP said:

I'd be interested if this ends up being a 14 team league or maybe a 12 team league with expanded rosters.  Looking for a deep league with similar settings.  Possibly interested this remains a 16 team league.

Also, is cash handled by leaguesafe?  That is a strong preference for me.  Wouldn't mind if buy in was increased but ok with $30.

Lastly, the current draft time is the latest I can draft.  Draft after that time today and busy tomorrow.

The goal is 16 teams and maintaining the current draft time for this league. Payments will be via Leaguesafe. Payments won't be asked for the league fills. Once it fills, payments will be due prior to the draft. 

1 minute ago, JSchill said:

1-330/2-100/3-50 

6 team playoffs?

Just saw settings, 8 works!

Also sent a PM btw.

I'm in. I have another draft later though so I really can't have it moved back mor than a half hour or so. If we keep the current draft time but go with 12 or 14 teams that would be ok. I don't want settings changes tho after paying please....

sky@summitside.com

Edited by Sky E

3 minutes ago, Sky E said:

I'm in. I have another draft later though so I really can't have it moved back mor than a half hour or so. If we keep the current draft time but go with 12 or 14 teams that would be ok. I don't want settings changes tho after paying please....

sky@summitside.com

I am cool with either waivers or FAAB 

Just now, PitVipers said:

I joined but saw that the same guy owns two teams. That doesn’t sound great for a money league. What’s the story there?

His ESPN is glitching, it'll get sorted before we get full :P