BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

I still own this dude but it's only because it's a 16 team keeper. I haven't been able to move him ( no surprise) and am just real close to moving on. My team is competing and I could prob be higher than 5th without this poo on my roster and just use it as a streaming slot.

I am almost convinced that i am better than him in basketball. I wonder if this is the last time i am dropping him this season.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, freddo said:

13 rebounds today. Please stop doing this to us!

Barely getting any shots up though..Booker is back so I think he continues to suck

7 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

Barely getting any shots up though..Booker is back so I think he continues to suck

I'd rather he do this than jack up threes that he doesn't make.

4 hours ago, freddo said:

13 rebounds today. Please stop doing this to us!

Gasol was the only big in memphis, wright is a low rebounding big with good blocks, but he failed to even tag Chandler for the game winner. So Chriss, im sorry this does not count

i want to believe he can turn it around like josh richardson. after doing so well 2nd half of last year. 

13 minutes ago, brosephd said:

i want to believe he can turn it around like josh richardson. after doing so well 2nd half of last year. 

The difference is JRich is a good basketball player ( even when the offense is off his D is always awesome) without work ethic issues and Chriss isn't. He either has a low basketball IQ, he doesn't care, or it's a combination of both. He plays like he is owed something just because he was a high draft pick. You don't gain 35lbs in the off-season and come into camp out of shape if you have some resemblance of decent work ethic. Coach isn't having any of it and has said he will pull him when he starts playing like a moron, which is often. He's still young so as far as long-term I don't wanna write him off just yet, but really hard to see some turn around coming any time soon.

• Like 4

This dude has been my drug so far in this season, and i cant believe i am still considering to use... I just dont want to ssee him go off in another owner's team

14 minutes ago, Manos A said:

This dude has been my drug so far in this season, and i cant believe i am still considering to use... I just dont want to ssee him go off in another owner's team

I was like that then I dropped him a month back and he hasn't gone off.

1) the suns ignore him on offense.

2) the guy came into the season like 35 pounds overweight? My co worker is going to a weight loss resort for 3 weeks to lose less than that. Plus I bet he didn't work on his game either.

I know some people are hoping of a 2nd half season comeback but I bet his ceiling is the same as last year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

2) the guy came into the season like 35 pounds overweight? My co worker is going to a weight loss resort for 3 weeks to lose less than that. Plus I bet he didn't work on his game either.

I know some people are hoping of a 2nd half season comeback but I bet his ceiling is the same as last year.

Thank you! Thats what i wanted to hear. You ve been a good friend, i will never forget you being there for me

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

I have not watched the Suns at all, but I am thinking about taking a flyer in a weekly lineup league for the 4 game week. I keep telling myself he went off with Ulis last year and that was unique circumstances. Fast forward to this year and both Ulis and Chriss are awful. I agree with your 2nd point. If you are working on your game in the offseason you aren't gaining unhealthy weight. I haven't watched the Suns, but how bad is it for Chriss in the offense? Can you elaborate on your 1st point and if you watched any of the end of last year can you contrast this year to last year? 

Thanks in advance for any input. 

From memory, Chriss had pretty good value late last season, hence why he was so hyped coming into this one?

Haven't ever owned him but he's sitting on my wire, if he can put another decent game up might have to make the move.

Here we go again, playing like he is a god (against the Kings). Add frenzy folllowed by another drop frenzy? God...

Three, then a steal near midcourt, into a breakaway windmill jam.