BMart519

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

How do you even get 5 turnovers and miss both your free throws in 11 minutes, SMFH.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

is he a drop? might take a chance on Luke Kornet

He's always been a drop.  Just a matter of if you're willing to subject yourself to this. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, python3 said:

He's always been a drop.  Just a matter of if you're willing to subject yourself to this. 

thanks...i’m dropping for Kornet then.. i’m done with the headaches 

On 2/10/2018 at 11:02 PM, bmoney0111 said:

thanks...i’m dropping for Kornet then.. i’m done with the headaches 

....lol

2 hours ago, cdd10 said:

....lol

lol and dropped Kornet for Satoransky hahahha was worth the gamble 

7 minutes ago, Silverdome_Loyal said:

How the Fuc* this kid still have people posting on him???? 

We're gluttons for punishment because he's shown flashes.  He's ranked 255, so probably has no business being held.  Some of us have had him all season, and want to see it through.  And blocks are tight in my league, and he's leading my team in blocks, thanks to the Vucevic injury.

2 hours ago, python3 said:

We're gluttons for punishment because he's shown flashes.  He's ranked 255, so probably has no business being held.  Some of us have had him all season, and want to see it through.  And blocks are tight in my league, and he's leading my team in blocks, thanks to the Vucevic injury.

Shoot I feel for you guys - haven’t slept better in weeks since dropping this hot mess ... add booker coming back, EP trade and Bender playing well ... Chriss = ⚰️📦

not even garbage time...looks like suns have decided to develop bender instead. he's an easy drop now. won't even get better post asb 

• Like 1

dude is not helping his case with rumors that he's not in good terms with some people in the coaching staff.

1 hour ago, JChan17 said:

not even garbage time...looks like suns have decided to develop bender instead. he's an easy drop now. won't even get better post asb 

Yup, hate to say it, but that's what it looks like. If I didn't know him from last year, I would say this dude is a scrub. Jury still out on that.

that's all folks GIF by Space Jam

Edited by chud12
  • Haha 2

im out, done with him again. actually burned a WW claim on him. hes been the biggest disappointment and most inconsistent player this year.

inb4 a mini explosion which will revive this thread and then posts of people claiming not fooling me. and the cycle goes on. dropped him along with taurean prince and my life has been so much better. sunny skies. 

5 hours ago, brosephd said:

inb4 a mini explosion which will revive this thread and then posts of people claiming not fooling me. and the cycle goes on. dropped him along with taurean prince and my life has been so much better. sunny skies. 

Fool me once, shame on you.   Fool my four times...