IsraeliPSYCHO

John Wall 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Welp.  This shakes things up considerably for the Wiz.  Too bad I just dropped the Oubre in the only place I own him, because he is one of several players that I think could benefit from this.

Wow.  Glad i passed on him this season.   He was fun to own last season though,

Should be back in time before the fantasy playoffs.  It was a minor cleanup procedure.  In the meantime, Tim Frazier is the pickup here.   This guy was pretty solid when he had to play for Jrue Holiday last season in New Orleans.  Decent scorer, but the assists are money with this guy.

1 minute ago, snroto said:

who's will benefit the most? 

The obvious ones are Beal and Otto. Oubre will probably get the most noticeable boost.

Sleepers would be Tim Frazier and Tomas Satoransky. I have no idea what this will do to Markieff Morris because he didn't play well when Wall was out last time and was finally picking it up so we'll see what happens with him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, panthers528 said:

Should be back in time before the fantasy playoffs. 

The tweet says two months and the playoffs start in five weeks.  Less than five weeks, now.

Here we go again.

Sato....the better player of the two, stats aren't all that though.

Frazier....are we gonna get doghouse Fraizer, where Beal takes over point duties and launches 50 shots...

Or the Pelicans Frazier, which we've seen...once.

Arrrgh....if Pelicans Frazier shows up, that's not something you want to see on someone else's team.

1 minute ago, panthers528 said:

Should be back in time before the fantasy playoffs.  It was a minor cleanup procedure.  In the meantime, Tim Frazier is the pickup here.   This guy was pretty solid when he had to play for Jrue Holiday last season in New Orleans.  Decent scorer, but the assists are money with this guy.

playoffs in my league start in two weeks, wall’s owner in my league is essentially ******

10 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

The obvious ones are Beal and Otto. Oubre will probably get the most noticeable boost.

Sleepers would be Tim Frazier and Tomas Satoransky. I have no idea what this will do to Markieff Morris because he didn't play well when Wall was out last time and was finally picking it up so we'll see what happens with him.

As an Otto owner I am dreading this injury, Wall has been injured earlier this season and porter became completely useless on offence without his distributing. Dude can't create his own shot

I'm holding. It depends on your schedule but my playoffs start march 12th like most other leagues. He could be back for semi-finals that start on march 19th, which would be week 7 of the estimated timetable.

Also, f--- my life

On 1/26/2018 at 9:12 AM, Packerguy55 said:

Will we ever see last years John Wall? Is the knee a bigger issue then they have let on? If it wasn't for 3 three pointers in the final 2 min of garbage time his line would have been pretty bad besides assists. I'm in a keeper league and kept him from last year and I know he put up career numbers but I didn't expect him to drop off like this

In my opinion he doesn't look the same as last year and is playing very lethargic and not aggressive.  its either the knee or hes decided to mail it in for Scott brooks for some reason.

Never been more disappointed to be right. the writing was on the "wall" last couple games. he had no explosiveness.

3 of my first 4 picks this year were Wall, Whiteside and Milsap. The fact im still fighting for a playoff spot is a miracle

3 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

The Wall owner in my league also owns Cousins. He's had a rough few days.

he need all dots insurance lool

I'm going to go with Frazier as the pickup. He was solid in NO, and we seen glimpses that he can run the point. I haven't seen anything from Satoransky even with him starting. Let's hope Frazier can start balling again. 

4 minutes ago, qpeeters said:

As an Otto owner I am dreading this injury, Wall has been injured earlier this season and porter became completely useless on offence without his distributing. Dude can't create his own shot

Same concerns, but he didn't do well when Wall came back either.

He hasn't played consistently well since early in the season, hard to pinpoint what's going on with him, probably alot of things, along with his lingering injuries.

But crossing fingers that they figured things out last game with Frazier and Sato dishing, Beal not chucking, and just ball movement the whole game.

If it's 2 months he's pretty much out for most league's fantasy playoffs (save the finals). Most likely a drop.

If it's 6 weeks he's a strong hold for those who are a lock as he'll be back just before playoffs begin.

Estimated tmeline plays a huge role come fantasy playoff season.

Edited by Espoiral