Just for reference, last time Wall missed time:

Sato:  23.1 mpg, 8.4 pts, 4.4 ast, 3.4 reb, 0.8 threes

Frazier:  20.9 mpg, 5.4 pts, 3.3 ast, 2.7 reb, 0.6 threes

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BoogieNights said:

Just for reference, last time Wall missed time:

Sato:  23.1 mpg, 8.4 pts, 4.4 ast, 3.4 reb, 0.8 threes

Frazier:  20.9 mpg, 5.4 pts, 3.3 ast, 2.7 reb, 0.6 threes

Frazier got 26 mpg during their last one, with Sato getting 21... Any chance Frazier leap frogs him and gets the job?

Frazier last year when Holiday went down on New Orleans averaged 13 points and 7.8 assists, all while shooting a little over 49% from the field and only turning it over two times per game. He was so good in fact, that one wondered if he may have been a long-term answer at point guard had Holiday been unable to rejoin the team any time last season.  He works very well off the ball and he is a solid distributor.  He is a very good pick and roll player and Washington knew what they were doing when they signed him to potentially back up Wall.  Frazier in the last game dished out 14 assists, and he saw more time on the court than Sotaransky.  Frazier is the pickup......run......don't walk!!

Edited by panthers528

1 minute ago, summersoff7 said:

HUGE time share.

This. Last time Wall was out they split the time up almost evenly. There were games Frazier was better, there were games Tomas was better. We'll all be in these forums debating after each game but it will end up being a time share and will change based on the matchup and who's playing well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Frazier got 26 mpg during their last one, with Sato getting 21... Any chance Frazier leap frogs him and gets the job?

It was a blowout so it's tough to take away anything from just that 1 game.  This has timeshare written all over it so I don't really see any huge pickups.

• Like 1

Just to recap and go back its been a nightmare season for Wall..especially those like me who have in in keeper. forced to just give up and run it back next year

• Like 1

I know people want to look at last year's Frazier stats when Jrue was out but this is a different team and situation.  Early on, he got minutes when Wall was out.  But while Wall was hurt, it turned into a timeshare with Sato outplaying him.  Since Wall came back from his last injury:

Frazier has appeared in 8 games, playing 35 TOTAL minutes, with 13 DNP-CD's

Sato has appeared in every game.  It is clear he was the PG2 on this team.

IMO, Sato is the pickup.  But neither are that inspiring of pickups

• Like 1

The biggest winner in all of this is probably Beal.

For teams with a bye in h2h playoffs he is definitely a hold. if he returned at the low end, 6 weeks, then he would be back for the first week of playoffs that you would have a bye in, and hopefully he would get somewhat up to speed by the next week. With no bye week, he seems like a drop for sure without an open IR spot. Even if you have the bye and he returns in 8 weeks you will get no use from him. Sucks...

Easy drop for me. Even if he were to return, there is no way he'll be contributing at 100%.  Currently fighting for the last spot so holding him makes absolutely zero sense.

Frazier it is.

Edited by HotSauce24

He's been banged up for like 3/4's of this season. Such a shame. Another one bites the dust from this abysmal season of injuries. 

5 minutes ago, BoogieNights said:

I know people want to look at last year's Frazier stats when Jrue was out but this is a different team and situation.  Early on, he got minutes when Wall was out.  But while Wall was hurt, it turned into a timeshare with Sato outplaying him.  Since Wall came back from his last injury:

Frazier has appeared in 8 games, playing 35 TOTAL minutes, with 13 DNP-CD's

Sato has appeared in every game.  It is clear he was the PG2 on this team.

IMO, Sato is the pickup.  But neither are that inspiring of pickups

Except there was the game against the Hawks, where the ball was zipping around, people were touching the ball, and maybe shots were falling because of this.

They haven't really done that all year though, there's been a lot of Beal dribbling/chucking,  Beal/Wall hero ball and standing around most games.

So there's a good chance they just revert back to bad habits, and it sucks they have to go against the Thunder next, who will probably make them look bad no matter what.

But I would still keep an eye on Frazier/Sato.

yahoo needs to update.. i cant even drop him. Fighting for PO so i need every game i can get. fml 

1 hour ago, Espoiral said:

If it's 2 months he's pretty much out for most league's fantasy playoffs (save the finals). Most likely a drop.

If it's 6 weeks he's a strong hold for those who are a lock as he'll be back just before playoffs begin.

Estimated tmeline plays a huge role come fantasy playoff season.

If he's back in six weeks, that doesn't mean he'll be back playing 30+ minutes. They'll likely ease him back, he'll miss back to backs, maybe randomly rest a game here and there so he's ready for playoffs. 

Hahaha, FMFL.

My DOTD list is growing exponentially each day.

No Conley. No Wall.

Ben "Mona Lisa" Simmons will have to lead me to promised land

...the 'promise' of playoff tears. lol

lol i just lost mike conely, john wall, and kevin love this week

pretty much my 3 best players

rip team - guna have to pull out a miracle to win it this year

Wall worth the first wavier ? 

I know his solid player but will he be playing in fantasy playoffs ? 

3 hours ago, snroto said:

Wall worth the first wavier ? 

I know his solid player but will he be playing in fantasy playoffs ? 

If you have an ir, yeah why not.... I wish the wizards were struggling but I don’t think they need to rush him back to be honest 

I wonder who will be back first and in time for fantasy play off....K Love or J Wall

Havent heard an update regarding these 2 stars for a while.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Wise guy91 said:

If you have an ir, yeah why not.... I wish the wizards were struggling but I don’t think they need to rush him back to be honest 

i do have it but IL slot and right now i have RJAX in IL. both are to be back in playoffs.

tough call just because i am number 1 in wavier atm might as be wall instead of RJAX