Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IsraeliPSYCHO

John Wall 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Doesn't sound like he's gonna return any day from this report...

On 16/03/2018 at 8:02 AM, richg24 said:

12 hours ago, georgepr said:

Can't believe someone dropped him in my league.

I dropped him in my deep league that I have been playing in for 10 years to barely squeak into the playoffs. 

I had no choice even with 1 IL spot and I don't regret it. 

15 hours ago, bmoney0111 said:

thats insane. was the person in desperation mode to make playoff?

How is that insane? Lots of leagues don't have run-away playoff locks and teams need to compete every week to sneak in. Most leagues are in the midst of their playoffs and Wall does return it will likely be at the end of the semi-finals matchup or in the midst of the championship match-up. He'll likely be back with rust and a minutes restriction too. 

17 hours ago, bmoney0111 said:

thats insane. was the person in desperation mode to make playoff?

I dropped him to get into the playoffs. 

Would do it again. 

1 hour ago, samer42 said:

How is that insane? Lots of leagues don't have run-away playoff locks and teams need to compete every week to sneak in. Most leagues are in the midst of their playoffs and Wall does return it will likely be at the end of the semi-finals matchup or in the midst of the championship match-up. He'll likely be back with rust and a minutes restriction too. 

I dropped him first day of the playoffs, opponent picked him up, and has been paying the price. 

1 hour ago, HotSauce24 said:

I dropped him to get into the playoffs. 

Would do it again. 

I would to if making playoff was on the line but if it’s a situation where playoff starting late (this upcoming week) like mines and have a bye week then hold imo. If he’s not back during the bye week, then he’s a drop.

Finals week and no update on his status. I have to cut this bait and go for a "hot" pickup. Damn.

How long does it take like wtf... he was suppose to be back on Monday and only update we got was he might practice on Friday.. his still ready to roll ... lucky I have IL otherwise I would have dropped him while back 

1 hour ago, snroto said:

How long does it take like wtf... he was suppose to be back on Monday and only update we got was he might practice on Friday.. his still ready to roll ... lucky I have IL otherwise I would have dropped him while back 

They have zero need to rush him back.  

Just added him and now RW's most recent blurb says he doesn't have a timetable to return.

I have him activated for tomorrow, day 6 of my finals week... lessgoooo! 

His playing today! 

B2B I hope he plays! I need assist and points to win the year ...

Confirmed that he has no minutes limit for today's game, but he will NOT be playing tomorrow. 

He has two back to backs for the rest of the season, making him a real risk in weekly leagues. For anyone who is in a final and has Wall on their roster, are you starting him this week? Genuinely curious.