Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IsraeliPSYCHO

John Wall 2017-2018 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, backyardballer said:

FYI Wall has never been a first round player unless you're punting FG% or TO (usually ~20-30 per BasketballMonster).

I'm punting TO's

8 hours ago, Pendles said:

Not sure how in the hell you got AD but congrats. That’s a massive no brainer. I’m worried about Wall the rest of the season. My team needs him for his assists but he is really testing my patience. Needs to lift his ft% otherwise I will be seeing what offers I can get.

AD was coming off what looked like his 3rd injury of the season too and guys love assists in my league, it’s a scarce category in my league. 

7 hours ago, ovofnd said:

?

His FT has been 86% in the last two weeks. 

He needs to continue this. He is .745 on the year compared to last years .801 I didn’t expect him to become a below par ft shooter.

1 hour ago, Pendles said:

He needs to continue this. He is .745 on the year compared to last years .801 I didn’t expect him to become a below par ft shooter.

He's shot 82% in the past 2 weeks. Right around his career averages. His due for more positive regression in that department. 

And 1 more thing: He's averaging the magical 1/1/1 this year (1 3, 1 block, 1 steal per game). He's a unique talent, top 10 when he's at his best. I'm punting TO's anyways. 

I just traded for him, figures. I believe it's just precautionary though, the same thing happened last weekend, and he put up 31 the other night. 

15 minutes ago, markus85 said:

Is no news good news?

Not sure but no news turned out to be bad news for Millsap. 

5 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

Not sure but no news turned out to be bad news for Millsap. 

For D’Lo too.. is the writing on the Wall?

13 minutes ago, markus85 said:

For D’Lo too.. is the writing on the Wall?

Hopefully not man. I already got DLO, Lavine, and IT injured. Can't have Wall out as well. 

John Wall (knee) will receive platelet-rich plasma and viscosupplementation injections to reduce the inflammation in his left knee and is expected to miss approximately two weeks.

The Wizards announced on Saturday that Wall underwent an MRI exam on Friday after experiencing left knee discomfort and inflammation due to knee-to-knee contact in the team’s game on November 7th. Wizards physicians felt the PRP and other injections were the best course of action. Tim Frazier is expected to start in place of Wall. Frazier has started two games previously this season and averaged 5.0 points, 5.0 rebounds and 8.0 assists in 33.5 minutes per game over those two starts.