IsraeliPSYCHO

John Wall 2017-2018 Season Outlook

2 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

Is Frazier worth it? or Beal/Porter going to take all the shots.

U don’t add Frazier for points lol. Your adding him for elite dimes. 

• Like 3

Just now, ssolitare said:

Fantasy blows man. Last year I was rolling, but with the same 5 core I'm in shambles because of injuries.

Yup I feel ya, wall teague datum hayward leonard aminu and russel so far for me. Idk whether to give up lol or keep trying - can't rebuild my team again fml 

12 minutes ago, chud12 said:

U don’t add Frazier for points lol. Your adding him for elite dimes. 

I know, i know.. trying to find a reason to drop Justin Holiday.

Checked Tim's stats from 2015 when he was with NO.. not bad at all.. steals/assists/solid fg% (esp for a PG). Let's see how he does!

• Like 1

dont drop a player you are thinking about holding onto long term for  2 week rental.

Edited by summersoff7
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

I know, i know.. trying to find a reason to drop Justin Holiday.

Checked Tim's stats from 2015 when he was with NO.. not bad at all.. steals/assists/solid fg% (esp for a PG). Let's see how he does!

Lol I’ve beeb trying to find a reason to cut Holiday as well and almost made the add for Frazier but it’s short term so I️ didn’t. 

Frazer was very good in NO when jrue was our for a couple of months I think back in 2015/16. He even triple doubled once. Problem is, he was the clear second option there (or third when Terrence Jones played alongside AD). Now he's third at best. Maybe he'll end up like TJ McConnell with more scoring punch but not significantly better. 

3 minutes ago, Lakers_Fan2 said:

Relatively good news compared to the downside potential of that mri. We will survive. 

Agree...but I don't know if only one  platelet-rich plasma injection and  viscosupplementation injections

will keep him heathly all the season ...the season is still so long...

I guess all things considered,  this is not bad.  But I don't have an IR and I have DLo,  Oladipo and now Wall. My numbers are still good, but it has been rough.

Bad news if your team is struggling right now, but all things considered it isn't terrible. He hasn't looked right (with exception to last game). I personally prefer he take the time off to get healthy and hopefully that means he's good to go moving forward. I mean it's still only November, lots of games left to be played

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Born_Slippy said:

From past players timetables I think Xmas is more realistic for his return.

Come on Yahoo, give INJ

He got the tag immediately. 

46 minutes ago, Born_Slippy said:

From past players timetables I think Xmas is more realistic for his return.

Come on Yahoo, give INJ

He got the tag immediately. 

The only way I can recover is if Zack LaVine is magically ready to hit the court Tuesday.

Other than that, I'm just setting my lineups for the next two weeks, kicking back and letting it ride out.

7 minutes ago, kanchi said:

The only way I can recover is if Zack LaVine is magically ready to hit the court Tuesday.

Other than that, I'm just setting my lineups for the next two weeks, kicking back and letting it ride out.

Lol I got Wall and lavine too. And Teague lol

20 hours ago, trusthaprocess said:

So now that Wall is out, how can I and other owners of his recover from this? (tell me everything will be ok *crying*)

He'll be a beast when he returns but I'm reading everywhere that it will be longer then 2 weeks. Pickup Frazier, wait a few weeks, and everything will be alright

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

He'll be a beast when he returns but I'm reading everywhere that it will be longer then 2 weeks. Pickup Frazier, wait a few weeks, and everything will be alright

Someone got Frazier, but Allen Crabbe and Josh Richardson were also dropped. So it's not the end of the world. Hey, he'll be healthier than he has all year when he returns, and we'll only have to suffer for 2 weeks, that's how you gotta look at it. I agree, we'll be alright. 

• Like 2