IsraeliPSYCHO

John Wall 2017-2018 Season Outlook

32 minutes ago, trusthaprocess said:

Any updates on him, or is it still the original 2 week timetable?

I see some twitter posts saying it's the same 2 week timetable but no legitimate sources have come out saying anything different.

I'm holding my breath and praying for the 2 weeks. This guy is the backbone of my team

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, greatestmetfan said:

I see some twitter posts saying it's the same 2 week timetable but no legitimate sources have come out saying anything different.

I'm holding my breath and praying for the 2 weeks. This guy is the backbone of my team

He's not easy to replace, but it's only 2 weeks. It could have been worse. Look what happened to Blake Griffin! 

52 minutes ago, Chickenmane said:

do you guys expect his knee to be an issue/risk for the rest of the season?

We haven't heard any news of an MCL sprain, ligament damage, a broken bone or anything. All we know is that he went knee to knee with another player and didn't allow it to fully heal. 

With that prognosis I would say once he's healed he's back to full form without any lingering issues. A few things to note though are 1. Athletes who've had this in the past tend to take a little longer then 2 weeks it's normally 2-4 weeks and 2. that the Wizards are being very quiet about this injury but with what we know I'm not concerned.

This is my first year owning him, but he seems tough as he was trying to play through this and with at least one or two other injuries earlier, so I'm not overly concerned.

An update soon would be great though.

7 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

This is my first year owning him, but he seems tough as he was trying to play through this and with at least one or two other injuries earlier, so I'm not overly concerned.

An update soon would be great though.

Had him for the last couple of years. Wall always play through injuries, for better or worse. Still posted amazing numbers last year.

Better times are ahead if you're a first time owner!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

John Wall (knee) indicated that he doesn't have a return date in mind.
"I kind of really don't know yet," Wall said. "I'm just taking it day-by-day." Wall had a checkup on Friday, but we haven't heard any details about it. He was given a timetable of approximately two weeks on Nov. 25, so hopefully we'll see him back on the court next week

I'm feeling another couple of weeks, around X-mas

It's hard work without him, so critical to my team

7 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

Encouraging to see this on Saturday and I just read he's traveling with the team on this road trip. Fingers crossed!

Source on road trip?

24 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Source on road trip?

Sorry looks like the tweet was from Nov 27th and I got excited and jumped the gun lol. Most recent update I just saw was that he is getting reevaluated Friday per his media talk yesterday

https://sports.yahoo.com/john-wall-explains-injury-next-174000524.html?src=r

Atleast the video is still real.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, greatestmetfan said:

Sorry looks like the tweet was from Nov 27th and I got excited and jumped the gun lol. Most recent update I just saw was that he is getting reevaluated Friday per his media talk yesterday

https://sports.yahoo.com/john-wall-explains-injury-next-174000524.html?src=r

Atleast the video is still real.

It's encouraging. I traded Green and Dinwiddie to get him, so I want him 100%. He's special, I hope the knee holds up for ROS. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trusthaprocess said:

It's encouraging. I traded Green and Dinwiddie to get him, so I want him 100%. He's special, I hope the knee holds up for ROS. 

Dray?

This is my first post so I am not able to post this in the Assistant Coaches page, but what do you think of my Kyrie and Aaron Gordon for John Wall and Steven Adams. I"m in a H2H 9 Cat 

8 minutes ago, Pendles said:

Dray?

Yeah. I was way ahead of my league in blocks, that's the only difference I see between the two. I'm 2nd place in points, so Wall will get me to 1st when he gets back. Dinwiddie is ballin, but D-Lo can come back at any time, and then his value will sink. 

• Like 1

You need to reply to 10 posts before posting on AC or this page

5 minutes ago, KR3695 said:

This is my first post so I am not able to post this in the Assistant Coaches page, but what do you think of my Kyrie and Aaron Gordon for John Wall and Steven Adams. I"m in a H2H 9 Cat 

• Like 1

He was on the court working with coaches today per the roto blurb! Still no time table but a step in the right direction.

We don't know what specific activities Wall was doing, and there's been no clear return date given, so we continue to await substantial updates. His original two-week timetable would have him back this weekend -- the Wizards play the Clippers on Saturday, so maybe that's a possibility.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, greatestmetfan said:

He was on the court working with coaches today per the roto blurb! Still no time table but a step in the right direction.

We don't know what specific activities Wall was doing, and there's been no clear return date given, so we continue to await substantial updates. His original two-week timetable would have him back this weekend -- the Wizards play the Clippers on Saturday, so maybe that's a possibility.

I saw that. I grabbed T.J McConnell to help me in assists in the mean time...it doesn't sound like a return is imminent. Next week perhaps? But maybe I'm wrong. 

3 minutes ago, trusthaprocess said:

I saw that. I grabbed T.J McConnell to help me in assists in the mean time...it doesn't sound like a return is imminent. Next week perhaps? But maybe I'm wrong. 

Yeah I agree, I think the Saturday return is wishful thinking but mid next week is my expectation

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

Yeah I agree, I think the Saturday return is wishful thinking but mid next week is my expectation

I'm guessing Tuesday the 12th

45 minutes ago, trusthaprocess said:

I'm guessing Tuesday the 12th

Let's hope.. so you and me can stop posting injury updates and can start posting the fat lines we expected lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

Let's hope.. so you and me can stop posting injury updates and can start posting the fat lines we expected lol

I traded for him, hopefully my patience pays off in the end!