Sign in to follow this  
AllMyTeamsSuck

$100 ESPN- H2H - 10 categories - 12 teams - "Draft Tonight" - Saturday Oct. 14, 8:30 PM ET

We are gonna try to get this off by 8:30 tonight. First come first serve. I opened the league for 18 teams but the first 12 to pay get in.
Draft is scheduled for Tonight, Oct. 14 at 8:30 PM ET (Randomized 1 hour before draft)

Entry Fee- $100 Leaguesafe - Majority vote 

100% Payout- First place ($800), Second place ($300), Third place ($100)

League rules can be found here, hosted by ESPN: http://games.espn.com/fba/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=254380

Format- H2H Each Category (10 Categories)

Send your info for an invite. Email me at cavagnaro6@live.com with “Draft Tonight” in the subject or respond to this topic with your email address and I will send u an invite. Once you join the league, I will send you out the leaguesafe invite. You will need to pay on league safe immediately after joining to secure your spot.

How close to full are you? I'd  be down for 1 more league but will never make it if it's late. Hit me up with an invite if you gonna draft B4 9 PM Ctl jkrzanowski@yahoo.com

hramd001@fiu.edu, vramdon@gmail.com, and timjperez@yahoo.com (looking for all 3 of us to get in!!!, if not we'll look into other leagues)