IsraeliPSYCHO

Jahlil Okafor 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Thanks, good advice. Just dropped okafor for Collins. 

Roster: 10 team, 9 cat, very competitive 

-dragic

-jrue holiday

- dinwiddie

- Rondo 

- Conley (IL)

- Milos Teodosic

- Eric Gordon

- Ingles

- TJ Warren

-Klove

- KAT (traded Ibaka & draymond for him)

- Jokic 

- Steven Adams

- Collins (as of now)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dominator83 said:

I don't understand how these guys are available in any leagues. Im a Collins holder and if I had dropped him, i suspect he would've been picked up within the hour, as im also sure that Oak wouldn't have lasted more than an hour after the trade was announced.

Especially now, when the wire is pretty dried up. I even currently have 2 spots open because i just don't feel like wasting my time on bums (weekly lineups not daily)

Seems ridiculous to not even pick up people with high upside potential in case of injury at least. But hey it’s on you wasting two spots and keeping options on the wire for your league, decent of you. 

This has been disappointing......... Doesn't look like he will be playing tonight. 

Edited by ythao455

Time to fire up the #FireAtkinson and #FreeJahli chants :o

35 minutes ago, pixelhated said:

Seems ridiculous to not even pick up people with high upside potential in case of injury at least. But hey it’s on you wasting two spots and keeping options on the wire for your league, decent of you. 

I don't have time for scrubs. I've gotten Collins, Mitchell, Dinwiddie off the wire this year. My teams mediocre 4-4 (about to be 4-5 due to lack of games this week while my opponent is loaded with games) mainly because most of my high round picks have been busts. Wall, Gobert, Nurkic. Also spend a mid rounder on Lavine, not knowing the Bulls were gonna pull a Sixers with him. When I see a breakout, I'll pounce. But right now it's bone dry

2 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

I don't have time for scrubs. I've gotten Collins, Mitchell, Dinwiddie off the wire this year. My teams mediocre 4-4 (about to be 4-5 due to lack of games this week while my opponent is loaded with games) mainly because most of my high round picks have been busts. Wall, Gobert, Nurkic. Also spend a mid rounder on Lavine, not knowing the Bulls were gonna pull a Sixers with him. When I see a breakout, I'll pounce. But right now it's bone dry

Bone dry?  I find that hard to believe.  My deep league where 216 players are rostered still has options on the wire.  Maybe your in a deeper league than that idk.  

1 minute ago, Bugs bunny said:

Bone dry?  I find that hard to believe.  My deep league where 216 players are rostered still has options on the wire.  Maybe your in a deeper league than that idk.  

Well I'm in a points league not categorys. So it's different. Someone like Ingles is valuable in category but worthless in volume point leagues

The bench is his destiny. Him and nerlens can go to whatever team they like. The curse of philly will follow them.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Well I'm in a points league not categorys. So it's different. Someone like Ingles is valuable in category but worthless in volume point leagues

I do points league too.  Ingles is far from worthless in points leagues.