Toronto416

Marcus Smart 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Anyone else taking a flier on Smart to see if he sticks with the starting 5? Rotoworld and Jaylen Brown comments in latest blurb update makes it sounds like Stevens is switching things up?

Could be pretty decent end of bench stat stuff type of guy if he gets more uptick in mins

• Like 1

Competitive 12 team/15 player league. Just dropped James Johnson for him in hopes he can stick in the starting unit and get 25+ mpg. He’s a stat stuffer regardless of his volatile field goal percentage. Boston needs his defense and intensity on the floor so he’s a very intriguing pickup right now with ROS potential for competitive leagues.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

Competitive 12 team/15 player league. Just dropped James Johnson for him in hopes he can stick in the starting unit and get 25+ mpg. He’s a stat stuffer regardless of his volatile field goal percentage. Boston needs his defense and intensity on the floor so he’s a very intriguing pickup right now with ROS potential for competitive leagues.

Same roster setup and I made the switch. I've been killing it in fg with ayton/sabonis/kanter types so figure I can absorb the fg% looking  for 3s assts and those juicy stocks. Let's go Marcus. 

55 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

I made the exact same move! 12team/14 man roster

26 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

Same roster setup and I made the switch. I've been killing it in fg with ayton/sabonis/kanter types so figure I can absorb the fg% looking  for 3s assts and those juicy stocks. Let's go Marcus. 

Yeah I'm not worried about his fg%.. my team has several FG anchors (Simmons, capella, Adams, wcs, McGee, Howard (who is now gone for 2 months))

Edited by bouncethatp@ss

I’m taking more than a flier as I think he will be rosterable ros.  His FG% sucks but that’s fine on a punt FG% team and is on small enough volume to not matter too much for most teams.  You can’t really find his combination of assists, threes, stocks on the wire.  Vanfleet and Lin are similar but with fewer stocks and both are either injury prone and/or in a worse situation.  

• Like 1