b0nfire

Andrew Benintendi 2018 Outlook

Geez has Benintendi literally just forgotten how to hit the baseball. Couldn't be at a worse time either.

Edited by quietj

The post Allstar break numbers have me seriously thinking about not keeping him for next year (in a keep 8 player league).  At this point, I'm hoping to get a draft pick for him.  No clue what happened to him in the 2nd half but I'm nervous

Him and Yelich were drafted near each other and both had similar projections. I'm guessing Yelich is on a loooot more championship teams this year. I still believe in Benintendi but yea, definitely a second half to forget. 

1 hour ago, varock said:

Him and Yelich were drafted near each other and both had similar projections. I'm guessing Yelich is on a loooot more championship teams this year. I still believe in Benintendi but yea, definitely a second half to forget. 

2 hours ago, mehtavg2000 said:

The post Allstar break numbers have me seriously thinking about not keeping him for next year (in a keep 8 player league).  At this point, I'm hoping to get a draft pick for him.  No clue what happened to him in the 2nd half but I'm nervous

i dont think ill be touching this guy in the first 2 rounds....maybe 3rd, but not sure right now.  but if you believe in his skill then he could be a great value next year

@colepenhagen -you still taking this guy in the 2nd?

Edited by jfazz23