Saltgurkan15

Vent & Rant Thread 2017-2018

Reggie Jackson, Paul George and Bradley Beal are you f***in kidding me? Collins saved me but 35% FG for the night is hard to swallow. The 2nd worst in my league got 45%. 

2 minutes ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Reggie Jackson, Paul George and Bradley Beal are you f***in kidding me? Collins saved me but 35% FG for the night is hard to swallow. The 2nd worst in my league got 45%. 

PG13 is still getting a healthy amount of blocks, 3's, and steals though. He's a 2/2/1 player. Rare. 

On 12/21/2017 at 11:23 PM, Joeklebba said:

I feel you. I’ve got 15 rosters spots and 7 injured guys. And one of my healthy guys is Batum, so it’s like 7.5 injured, 7.5 healthy.

Yeah man, I've been able to avoid the major injury bug to this point and that's kept me in first, but I can't help feeling pissed losing to a not great team solely because of injuries

I've just changed my team's name to Red Cross. Gobert, THJ, Kawhi been all out with multi-week, multi-month injuries, and now Vooch has gone for 1.5-2 months as well. So far I've been 3rd at 2.5 games behind the leader, but as Kaleo says, way down we go!

John Wall's jumper has gone MIA. Hopefully he finds his shooting touch again, he's been killing my teams FG%, along with PG13. I sense positive regression from here in that cat, hopefully I'm right. 

28 turnovers yesterday and clown face Malone decides to put back Murray in the game with a minute remaining when they are already up 20. Obviously Murray gets a turnover with 20 sec remaining causing a tie in my matchup. 

fantasy gods christmas gift for me is a 6-8 week out Vucevic and 1-week injured Lonzo, both are already playing well till they got injured.

4 minutes ago, Xmantt said:

fantasy gods christmas gift for me is a 6-8 week out Vucevic and 1-week injured Lonzo, both are already playing well till they got injured.

I got the same lump of coal. 

8 hours ago, Xmantt said:

Merry christmas haha :D

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, trusthaprocess said:

John freakin' Wall...Kyrie is eating his lunch. He's looking like a glorified Jarrett Jack out there right now. 

Correction: Rajon Rondo. Bricking his jumpers and missing FT still...though he did finish the half well. 8/2/6 at the break is solid. Boston can't guard him when he attacks the rim. Rozier and Irving can't guard him. As long as he keeps attacking and doesn't settle for jumpers, he'll be at this best. The explosiveness is there, he just needs to get into attack mode and go full speed out there! 

Traded away Kemba Walker in a deep keeper league for Brandon Ingram & pieces.  I wish I never made that trade but being a Laker fan I made that trade without thinking twice.

Im a lakers fan so...

I have lonzo and ingram out, while my opponent has kuzma going off vs my team. Just bittersweet when you love them going off irl but hate it in fantasy. I dont think I can't climb off this deficit without ball and vucevic. Seems losing this week is just a formality after i lose main guys to injury at the end of last week.

Awesome.  So I'm off to a good start this week against the last place team in the league.  His Kanter decides to channel his inner Wilt Chamberlain and drops 31/22.  Tonight, his Tobias Harris impersonates Steph Curry and nails 7 3-pointers so far. :blink:

Wow, Eastern Conference player of the week Derozan shoots 3-16 and 0-2 three's...

Anytime i see sore rght knee i assume its soft right knee. These players can't even play b2b.lately every time i see a b2b i cringe because anyone is susceptible to rest. I saw giannis last week and oladipo status today. 33 year old lebron is ashamed of this, hell kobe and ai are the kings of playing hurt. And they are just one era earlier.

always nice when i play scrubs that just go off mostly because of garbage time and nobody plays and D and they put up all the shots. Im looking at you Rodney Hood, king of garbage time chucker. Marco Bellineli, Etuwan Moore turning into prime ray allens doesnt help either. While I got big name guys like Batum, Rubio, Gortat just playing D League basketball. 

Damin Lillard misses 3 games and get listed INJ by Yahoo (probable to play his next game)..... Dion Waiters misses 3 games, already ruled out for his next (plus "out indefinetly") still listed as out.... I need to put this bum on my IL Yahoo! Wake up!

49 minutes ago, King.James said:

Damin Lillard misses 3 games and get listed INJ by Yahoo (probable to play his next game)..... Dion Waiters misses 3 games, already ruled out for his next (plus "out indefinetly") still listed as out.... I need to put this bum on my IL Yahoo! Wake up!

But do you? Waiters has been mediocre all year long...I love him in real life, but he's not worth rostering in fantasy if it's not a points league. There are better healthy options on the wire right now that will help your team more. 

Edited by trusthaprocess

29 minutes ago, trusthaprocess said:

But do you? Waiters has been mediocre all year long...I love him in real life, but he's not worth rostering in fantasy if it's not a points league. There are better healthy options on the wire right now that will help your team more. 

12 teams dynasty, huge rosters, best FAs are Ulis and M.Harrell (and everyone above 8% owned is gone), yes it would be very kind from them to list his as INJ

• Like 1

I would rather post in the anti vent thread, but I got something troubling me. I traded Curry for Jimmy Butler, as you all know, and Curry went off last night. I feel bad now for main the trade, and I am thinking about leaving my team because it's haunting me. But I don't want to quit either. I am low key addicted to fantasy basketball, but trades that backfire like the Curry trade, injuries, they're making me not want to play fantasy anymore. It's a distraction, yet basketball brings me so much happiness. I post a lot on this forum, and I've been wrong many times, and it's weighing on me. I feel bad now, and I am torn on whether I should keep going or walk away from fantasy. I like posting here, because I feel like I'm a part of a community. But things like Curry going off are chipping away at my confidence...I hope I don't sound crazy, and I'm not alone here :/

Edited by trusthaprocess

3 hours ago, trusthaprocess said:

I would rather post in the anti vent thread, but I got something troubling me. I traded Curry for Jimmy Butler, as you all know, and Curry went off last night. I feel bad now for main the trade, and I am thinking about leaving my team because it's haunting me. But I don't want to quit either. I am low key addicted to fantasy basketball, but trades that backfire like the Curry trade, injuries, they're making me not want to play fantasy anymore. It's a distraction, yet basketball brings me so much happiness. I post a lot on this forum, and I've been wrong many times, and it's weighing on me. I feel bad now, and I am torn on whether I should keep going or walk away from fantasy. I like posting here, because I feel like I'm a part of a community. But things like Curry going off are chipping away at my confidence...I hope I don't sound crazy, and I'm not alone here :/

I stand corrected, Jimmy is ballin...I gotta be patient and let Jimmy put in work!

Lost fg% barely (I'm punting it but still) and tied assists last week.  I started Dame because on Monday, right before the weekly lock, they said he was probable for Tuesday. If that report wouldn't have come out, I would've sat him and won both assists and fg%. Instead I walked away at 4-4-1 against one of my oldest fantasy nemises.

Oh, if the Rockets and Lakers didn't go into the second OT, I would've won assists anyway.  Painful. 

Edited by Tom Chambers