Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saltgurkan15

Vent & Rant Thread 2017-2018

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, JChan17 said:

lost by ONE ******** reb...because stupid Portland had to get blown out..and aminu doesnt get to play. he never gets less than 5 rebs. I hate fantasy sometimes

 

Lost by 2 points... because Nurkic got injured and Lillared went off. This same week Davis had one average game, one dud game and a game that was postponed :/

 

Either way, I should still make playoffs but it would of been a nice morale boost to beat the #2 in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

someone catch my team! it's free-falling to oblivion... 4-week (big) losing streak and probably going 5 coz i'm against team #1... :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

 

Lost by 2 points... because Nurkic got injured and Lillared went off. This same week Davis had one average game, one dud game and a game that was postponed :/

 

Either way, I should still make playoffs but it would of been a nice morale boost to beat the #2 in the league.

I understand the frustration but Davis had one average game? 44 pts 17 rebs 6 steal 3 block 3 3pt is average? That's more like two average games lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overtook a team in a fun and really competitive 12-team 9-cat league. Flipped Kyrie for DMC in the 2nd week (took the team last week of 2017)... DMC went down.... Outside the playoffs, crawled my way back up to tied with 8th..... then 5 guys proceed to be injured or not play, get traded last week (Evans, Henson, Dunn, IT, Melo)... Get crushed by the 8th seed... chances of making playoffs dropped from 75% to around 15%. Was a great trade deadline week.....

 

Shipped Melo in frustration to the guy posting above :D !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rush007 said:

I understand the frustration but Davis had one average game? 44 pts 17 rebs 6 steal 3 block 3 3pt is average? That's more like two average games lol

 

I was talking about the Utah game where he had 15 and 11.. but was 6/16 from the field. 

 

The brooklyn game was nice though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is for you to post on what you would like to happen during the rest of the season.

 

For me, it is the following

 

- AD to not get injured and to not be shut down

- John Collins to get more minutes (hopefully in the range of 30 mins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THJ to start making some shots (mr brick layer himself since returning from the injury)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have M. Gasol and T. Evans on my team, so: 

- Marc Gasol  to not be shut down

- Tyreke Evans  to not be shut down

- Someone in my league to accept my trade offers for these two

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Brandayz said:

THJ to start making some shots (mr brick layer himself since returning from the injury)

only gonna get worse with zingis out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breakthrough in medical science allowing Boogie to come back immediately and average a triple double.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, awesomeace said:

IND-NO game to be rescheduled during playoffs

 

Could start a whole Church around this lmao. Hate indys Playoff schedule

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cdd10 said:

only gonna get worse with zingis out

Believe me. It can't get any worse than this. %25 in the last 7 games :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

I have M. Gasol and T. Evans on my team, so: 

- Marc Gasol  to not be shut down

- Tyreke Evans  to not be shut down

- Someone in my league to accept my trade offers for these two

I pray they get shut down after you trade them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.