Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saltgurkan15

Vent & Rant Thread 2017-2018

Steph is out, now Klay. 2 game lead on 8th place for the playoffs (top 8 make it) and I'm getting pounded by the 6th place guy.

My top 3 picks, with Zingis, all out when I need them.

Bye bye playoffs

What a way to end. Players suddenly dropping out, Jennings foul trouble and basically 0 for now,  no more moves for the week, a 3-game lead negated... And that's just from one team...

First week of playoffs without Love, Klay, Reggie and Baze. Had to drop Baze even if it's a dynasty. On the bright side, at least Okafor, Koufos and CoJo are doing their job as replacements.

I'm so excited for a Tyreke Evans game that I play him over Danny Green. Danny Green gets four blocks  in the first five minutes.

whitside,  m turner, klay, nance all out. not ideal to have the worst week of inj on the season in the playoffs. 

Come on i should be winning assists with cp3 but he always sucks vs clippers

Chris Paul and Myles Turner really hurting me in my points league Championship.

Omg, finally had Tyreke back for my playoff next week, was so happy, now Turner gets a high ankle sprain is probably done. Dunn gets injured too on his toe?!?!?! Wtf

Fantasy gods must hate me. Have the second seed in a 14 team league and a roster that I felt that could lead me to a championship this year. 

My casualties for the week: 

Aaron Gordon - concussion, got hurt to start the playoffs 

Kuzma - rolled his ankle during this week 

Bullock - missed a game due to a freak accident the weekend before this week 

Jarrett Allen - dropped him to start the week, got injured as well. 

Myles Turner - high ankle sprain just now. FML. 

Kris Dunn - toe injury just now whaaat? 

Josh Richardson - missed his FIRST game of the season this week and still out.

And to to top it off: Dame is going to miss a game later this week due to the birth of his child. It’s great and all, but really??

Miraculously I’m still 4-4 in my matchup, with the KD of my opponent looking at a rest game this week. If I pull this off it will be the most improbable matchup win EVER.

If I didn't trade giannis and lowry for cp3 and boogie i would be cruising to the championship and not struggling to strem in players just to win the first round. 

Lesson learned, dont trade your 1st -3rd picks to get two players in the top 10, it is too good that fantasy gods will strike you down even though you didn't do anything bad to get karma.

now i can get a good night sleep i just used my last waiver wire add this week on javale mcgee:D fml

4 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

Fantasy gods must hate me. Have the second seed in a 14 team league and a roster that I felt that could lead me to a championship this year. 

My casualties for the week: 

Aaron Gordon - concussion, got hurt to start the playoffs 

Kuzma - rolled his ankle during this week 

Bullock - missed a game due to a freak accident the weekend before this week 

Jarrett Allen - dropped him to start the week, got injured as well. 

Myles Turner - high ankle sprain just now. FML. 

Kris Dunn - toe injury just now whaaat? 

Josh Richardson - missed his FIRST game of the season this week and still out.

And to to top it off: Dame is going to miss a game later this week due to the birth of his child. It’s great and all, but really??

Miraculously I’m still 4-4 in my matchup, with the KD of my opponent looking at a rest game this week. If I pull this off it will be the most improbable matchup win EVER.

Im also 4-4, but he has AD and i only have okafor, i would be beating him if cousind was there. Im #1 and he's 8th. I think i can lose in the semis and drink beer all night if i beat an AD team.

Lost aaron gordon... then turner, then dunn now gary harris. already lost boogie and had to drop horford. my team is 95% waiver adds right now.

Lost Harris and Turner today, to add to curry, jrich, and Allen. Thought I had paid my dues when I had the likes of millsap, DLo, gobert, and lavine in the regular season.....I guess the grim reaper ain't done with me yet

Lost turner, murray, harris, today. Klay yesterday, Durant questionable. Gallinari and gordon last week. and Millsap earlier this season. Somehow in my championship week..but have to think all is lost now

2 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

now i can get a good night sleep i just used my last waiver wire add this week on javale mcgee:D fml

Now that's funny! Just shows you how bad the struggle really is these last few games. Feel your pain..

28 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Lost turner, murray, harris, today. Klay yesterday, Durant questionable. Gallinari and gordon last week. and Millsap earlier this season. Somehow in my championship week..but have to think all is lost now

you put up a good fight with the best you can, what's the score?

Lost Kyrie, Klay, Turner and Josh Richardson all this week.

3 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

LOL I'm used my second to last add on mcgee and dropping him on the 17th to get in one more game on the 18th. The struggles.

KD and PG13 both questionable to play tonight. Probably will decide my fate whether I move on or not. Up 5 4 right now in super tight matchup. Will rage if they don't play because yesterday pg was probable and we know KD is 100% but Kerr is being a little puss

Down 40 points with my 2 best players resting tonight, KD and Lowry, and he still has Harden playing twice more this week.  What's the point in even playing anymore if playoff matchups are just determined by who has less players resting?  Frustrating...

In my biggest money league, after getting first seed...I have this:

KD - out two weeks, gg

Gary Harris - questionable, knee

Myles Turner - questionable, ankle

Dunn - questionable, toe wtf

Nance - questionable, hamstring

Prince - probable 

Lowry - rest

Horford - back after missing two games 

im so glad I have a bye this week, but if these guys don’t play next week it’s gg. Fml

streamed wilson chandler after his 31 point 6 3's game shoots 0-6, streamed wayne ellington after 22 point game and i think 6 3's as well and shoots1-7, sunday streaming corey brewer i'm expecting 1-8. he scored 22 points 6 steals today. i got the midas touch on waiver wires.