Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saltgurkan15

Vent & Rant Thread 2017-2018

3 hours ago, HotSauce24 said:

I never complain about AD but just one rebound at half?

complain more in hopes of more stat lines like these but better

Had an undefeated reg. Season and my team has gone belly up this week after my bye.  Lol I’m not eveh going to make it into the finals.  All my studs are laying down brutal duds. It’s been nice. Smh.  

Of course my opponent loses Giannis and I have to lose Paul who now became doubtful for tomorrow and maybe even for Sunday as well while he could even play yesterday according to some news. As if having Evans was not enough and of course Millsap is questionable too. Had enough of this s---. 

Giannis/Draymond/Dwight/Dunn/Gary Harris and Bogdan all missing games for me this week when I was already short three games

THIS. IS. FINE. 

1 hour ago, Judicious said:

Giannis/Draymond/Dwight/Dunn/Gary Harris and Bogdan all missing games for me this week when I was already short three games

THIS. IS. FINE. 

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Lost KD, Whiteside and Porzingis all in one league. Worst part is, I’m barely losing...

This time is year is when we're all reminded how bad H2h leagues can be at this time of year. And this coming from someone who has only played H2H leagues for 12 years now. Smh.

Durant, Draymond, Harris, Fournier, all out. Barely surviving against an 8th seed. 

I'm in the finals and i lost KD, Harris, Klay, Gallo, Gordon (in the beginning of the week), as well as a day off for turner and Bogdan. Down one steal so I picked up Willie Stein instead of RHJ. Stein has 0 stls over the past 2 games. RHJ has 4. I hate injuries and second guessing adds.

Guess none of my players want to score in double digits tonight.

5 hours ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

I'm in the finals and i lost KD, Harris, Klay, Gallo, Gordon (in the beginning of the week), as well as a day off for turner and Bogdan. Down one steal so I picked up Willie Stein instead of RHJ. Stein has 0 stls over the past 2 games. RHJ has 4. I hate injuries and second guessing adds.

Why choose WCS over RHJ if you needed steals?

I think i would've picked RHJ over WCS regardless.

Frustrated as hell that Harden and Schroeder are blowing it for me in FT%. I normally cruise to wins in this cat but I'm currently just barely losing in a VERY tight matchup. Both these guys are normally 85%+ shooters but this week are shooting 72% and 50% respectively. 

i think i'm gonna lose it for sure now. i've never been sad to see 7-2 on the score with all stats so close. getting swiped at the end with this score is gonna be horrible. it's worse this week because of giannis' injury...

Lonzo ball is giving me high blood pressure! He's worse than drummond... and i'm against drummond. He just made our FT close now...

anyone had Carlisle's phone number? i dont care if he's an nba champion, I want to say FU to him for benching noel when I streamed him and playing him yesterday when I already cut him. Im pretty sure you mavs fans are sick of him, if you didn't have Dirk he would've already been fired like those mavs coaches during the mashburn era.

dont reason with me "he doesn't care about your fantasy team or where you gamble your money" 

this is the vent and rant thread.

On 3/24/2018 at 1:21 AM, Judicious said:

THIS. IS. FINE. 

all my teams that have Giannis in it won't be making the finals even if I was the first seed or the 5th. 

Giannis CP3 Harris even Ingram was playing good, got injured either when I had a bye or the first game of the week, then all my streams putting up duds, the magic and the grizz put up duds, so how can you stream your missing studs if they sucked too? look at KOQ, he won't be playing today, nice stream!

Only my Harden and AD team would be winning a title, and I don't want to jinx it because Harden might sit and I won't even be in the finals with my harden team.

Besides all the injuries, unannounced rests, and just terrible play I had a chance to win this week. 

Oladipo, Giannis, Josh Richardson, James Johnson, Carroll, RHJ couldn't get me a block. And somehow my opponent gets a block out of Kanter. 

oh and Steven Adams, thanks for the big fat zero in blocks this week. 

about to lose this championship because Corey Brewer and DeAron Fox has made more 3 pters then Tatum and Lilliard. Also cp3 pansy a** for not playing.

looking at my matchup next week and my opponent has LBJ and Lou fired up for four games. Lou bout to go off against Phoenix and LBJ been playing like a mad man. My studs only play 3 times so ima need some monster games since he'll have a lot more games than me. 

How does yahoo settle a tie? 4-4 tied on 3PT... this is probably an even more horrible way to go down than 0-9!

Might be time to move up the fantasy playoffs in my league. CP3, Jimmy, Gary Harris, John Collins was too much to overcome this week. Proud of my guys though