Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saltgurkan15

Vent & Rant Thread 2017-2018

26 minutes ago, fantasick said:

People here talking about luck by their opponent... I'm facing trey burke in the finals. Of all things.....

and you stream devin harris for a b2b... Flop!!!

Im facing Barton, Saric and Simmons......meanwhile Millsap destroyed my FT%, Blake Griffin did little and Bjelica is a friggin bum.

5 hours ago, fantasick said:

People here talking about luck by their opponent... I'm facing trey burke in the finals. Of all things.....

and you stream devin harris for a b2b... Flop!!!

I'm in the same situation. F*** Trey Burke and f*** Devin Harris 

Just now, battaginlemon said:

I'm in the same situation. F*** Trey Burke and f*** Devin Harris 

yeah horrible. my team is currently laying an egg right now. it's day 1 but still the stats are whisking away. gotta scramble to the waiver wire and hope to poach a good stream before everything boils over... by mid-week i hope my team gets back to the sunny side of things or else i'm gonna crack!

In my dynasty league I was cruising to a championship then all of a sudden I lost Durant, Collins, CP3 & Favors and Turner decided to start sucking again. 

Oh and I also have Wall.

FML. 

I had 10 guys playing tonight. 

4 late scratches and Kevin love breaks his face 5 minutes in. 

Championship week... Really need all 10 guys. Instead I got 5. 

Big middle finger to draymond for being a little B. 

On 3/21/2018 at 1:34 PM, brosephd said:

i hate when a team streams players every day to get more games played than you and you don't have anyone fringeworthy to do the same. so they have a better chance of beating you in counting stats categories but may mess up their fg%, to's and ft%. 

I utilized this strategy to take out the #1 team in my league last week

Shoutout to Jabari Parker for murdering my fg%. At least he brought the steals and a block, but yeesh.

In the finals as 1st seed 
My opponent picked up Burke on Sunday most of his players  players play  4 times this week 
I have Capela Harden 3 times and they rested today
Lowry for only 2 games will have to drop after today 
Oladipo and Aaron gordon 3 times only this  week
Love comes back starts killing for me  and get hits in the tooth today  and now might be on concussion protocol 

Im going to start looking at playoff schedule much closer next year  smh

20 minutes ago, Dr Pickem said:

In the finals as 1st seed 
My opponent picked up Burke on Sunday most of his players  players play  4 times this week 
I have Capela Harden 3 times and they rested today
Lowry for only 2 games will have to drop after today 
Oladipo and Aaron gordon 3 times only this  week
Love comes back starts killing for me  and get hits in the tooth today  and now might be on concussion protocol 

Im going to start looking at playoff schedule much closer next year  smh

damn bro we in the same situation. lost capela due to rest today, lost love. have AG and Dipo. tomorrow my opponent has Teague vs. Hawks, LBJ vs. Charlotte, Lou Will vs. Suns. Lebron bout to go beast mode on Bobcats. Not only does my opponent have 4 games per his studs, he also has the best matchups this week.

1 hour ago, brosephd said:

damn bro we in the same situation. lost capela due to rest today, lost love. have AG and Dipo. tomorrow my opponent has Teague vs. Hawks, LBJ vs. Charlotte, Lou Will vs. Suns. Lebron bout to go beast mode on Bobcats. Not only does my opponent have 4 games per his studs, he also has the best matchups this week.

what.

17 minutes ago, KuramaHiei said:

what.

hornets my bad. side note streamed gerald green 4/14 shooting over trevor ariza 6/12, 4 3's 4 steals, 1 block.21 points

13 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

why did i stream payne, what was i smokin

Haha in the same boat. I honestly just needed a pickup, but I felt gross even hitting the add button. My team has gone to s--- in the playoffs now. No Durant, Harris or Warren. Turner forgot how to play basketball and was forced to drop Bjelica as well. Should have hopped on the Trey Burke bandwagon instead. 

In the Semi-Finals of a keeper league (had KP/Booker/Harris for really really cheap which allowed me to stack my roster) with a shot to win despite losing the following players:

D Cousins

K. Porzingas

Devin Booker

Garry Harris

D. Gallinari

Going to war with Trey Burke/Fox/Collins/Aminu/Westbrok/Towns/Markieff/Hezonja/Kanter/Mitchell/Yogi

I use my last transaction up (in the championship round of the finals) and drop Draymond cause of his missed game for Elfrid f*cking Payton!!!! (seeing how Draymond got me a total of 3 rebounds and nothing else last week in my semi-final) What does Elfrid do!??? (3 assists, a rebound and a steal) and now he is missing a game. Maddening f*cking league!

Add napier yesterday because lillard out today but he play suck,fml

last min switch of napier for bjelica, also contemplated for chriss all which would've helped me. missed on all my streams this week so far with gerald green and nerlens noel, dejounte murray. got skal and pacers bogdanovic going tomorrow  expecting some epic fails.

im just tired man... i tried my hardest this year. i cant control lowry playing 2 gms and klay having no interest in coming back till april sigh

Really solid team. Put a lot of work into managing my playoff moves and had a nice run including taking out #1 seed but totally went on vacation championship week. Horrible FG % for everyone, Harden sits out a game. Went up against Burke, Lillard and KAT so far. Several 40-50+ point games.

th?id=OIP.N9n9Ps2kqvnkUmf4KKfTPgHaFQ&pid

I can only try and laugh.  Embiid, Whiteside, Kevin Love and Draymond will combine to play ONE ******** GAME AND 5 MINUTES (before love got hurt in his game) IN THE SEMI FINALS OF MY H2H LEAGUE.

f--- it man.  It's over.  I had the best roster on paper entering the playoffs.  So much for that plan.

Replacing Ibaka with Labissiere in the hopes of 2 games > 1 netting some stats. Skal puts up probably the dud of the season. Not the only dud layer from my finals week adds. Should've gone with George Costanza's "the opposite" strategy this week.

I don't even want to complain, it's that depressing