Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saltgurkan15

Vent & Rant Thread 2017-2018

16 hours ago, Illuminati said:

im just tired man... i tried my hardest this year. i cant control lowry playing 2 gms and klay having no interest in coming back till april sigh

You can sort of control Lowry's chances given his playoff schedule. 

H2H semifinals. Losing Smart, Dunn, and Payton - and having Draymond miss a couple games - really hurt my assists and steals. I was #1 in both assists and steals the whole season, but this week have among the lowest production.

I'm the #2 seed, and I'm currently losing 4-5. Yes, losing assists and steals... If my guards were healthy, I'd be easily winning 6-3 right now.

To add salt to the wound, my opponent added Ulis before I could. lol...

I started henson and benched vonleh. You cant blame me vonleh plays 3 hrs before henson does and they just announced he's out. Im in the finals and every player counts. Specially on sunday. Fml

Who among you has lost more than I?! Booker, kyrie, Hassan, warren, fournier, Gary Harris, elfrid, Randolph (benched), and Dunn. All dudes who carried me to the playoffs then all died. Every single one is on the wire rn. 

My last non waiver scrub player, kanter just went day to day as well

How much more luck can your opponent get... He has dinwiddie, who has been dying down, now gets control again after DAR is benched...

Also, 2 teams in the finals, both have Towns and Burke. Sure silver now for that.

Down 8 games this week because I have/had G Harris, Warren, Lauri, Barea, Griffin, Rubio, Henson, and Capela. I've had teams fall apart in the playoffs before but not like this.

Somehow have stayed in it with steals likely being the decider today. Facing Covington who has three steals in 6 minutes (third steal was clearly McConnell but NBA stat keepers did their usual trash job). 

My opponent has his first 2 picks not playing the whole week with a few games of rest/injuries mixed in, while my #1 ranked team is injury free, and I'm still losing!  My guys have to play out of their minds today to take home the chip... 

seven leagues...not one championship.

Only have two runner ups and one third seed. Got my entree fees back plus a little more, but god damn this was a bad season.

Next year I need to take into consideration each players injury risk and drop them down on my ranking when drafting...(e.g. Kyrie, Cousins, Butler, Durant, Conley).

lost my money league I dominated all season by one steal because his Hield and CJ combined for 8 ****ing steals

LOL

My season ended in the semi by 8 rebound  and 9 assists. Went in with the #1 seed and the best team. put up 14 DD and still didn’t win. If Harden & Rondo didn’t sit out I would’ve had a chance to win my 4th straight championship. 

Won my main league (beat the Harden owner) after losing Kyrie, Klay and Batum late in the season.   Lost D.Russell, Gallinari, Vuecic and Blake Griffin for stretches earlier in the season as well.  

Along the way I added M.Turner, Millsap (inj) and Gobert (inj) when their owners threw in the towel on them.   Turner was almost cut from my team several times but I hung onto him after using my #1 WW on him.   

I will admit I gave up on Jamal Murray early too soon earlier in the season.   I drafted Murray, Gallinari, Crabbe, Chriss and James Johnson...their early season struggles were frustrating.

KYRIE VS LILLARD - I drafted both (mistake) but this is not even a debate for me going forward.  Lillard wins this one for me even before the Kyrie injury.   With the injury, i won't even draft Kyrie again.

In my other league:

I finished second (lost to Lebron/Jokic owner).   Greek Freak was my first pick.

I'm probably done with Porzingis also.

I expected more from Nurkic this season.

Batum was disappointing to own most of season 

Gallinari is dead to me. (drafted in both leagues)

Klay Thompson did not really enjoy owning him much this season either. (owned in both leagues)

Finally drafted Avery Bradley and it was a wasted pick.

D.Russell started out good but was too inconsistent after the injury.

Tobias Harris was a fave of mine this season (drafted in both leagues)

Dominated my league all year, when Cousins went down I decided to trade him for Love (since it's a keeper), 1st game I got Love he broke his hand, luckily I could swap back the players (since DMC is a better keeper)... even without DMC I still got 1st with 17gms margin over the 2nd place... last night I was scared of Henson not playing so at the last minute I put D.Powell in the lineup instead of him.... lost 5-6 with a tie in blocks (Henson had 2, Powell had 1) and I had the tie breaker....

It happens every year in this silly league, in the RS I'm always 1st with absurd margin and then 1 stupid week in the PO f--- up my season 

Now in the 3rd place final I instant cut Powell for Isaac, I don't care if I own only 2 C now I don't want to see him ever again

Week hasn't even started and no game on day one yet so many questionables already on my last chance to get 1st... 

i'm going to post for my uncle. He had the second best record in my league behind me at 110-74-5. He was down big coming into Sunday 7-2 and miraculously tied it 4-4-1. But did not advance to the finals due to the tiebreaker going to the higher seeded person which was the other division winner with a record of 99-89-1 despite having the better H2H matchup as well. 

Phoenix is so full of **** and they know it. Would be surprised if booker or warren play again this season

Lost CP3, Boogie, Gary Harris, Embiid... still won with trey burke, jrue holiday and eric bledsoe.. and shout out to josh jackson for being a stud.