Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dmcjesus

ESPN 12 man H2H 9 CAT SNAKE DRAFT LEAGUE $100 9:30ET

Hi, i've been looking a ESPN H2H 9 cat live snake 12 man league with standard settings. It was hard to find, so i decided to create one. I am looking for people who can pay as soon as they are invited to the league and can draft at 9:30 pm ET today. If you are interested I will send you an invite and please be ready to pay. I was thinking that the payout should be $700 1st place $300 2nd place $100 third place and the person with the best regular season record will get $100. I will set up a league safe for the pot

http://games.espn.com/fba/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=207379

2 minutes ago, dmcjesus said:

update** Ive changed the draft time to 11:15 et

Gotcha. That's gonna be too late for me probs. I'm on eastern time. Corporate life ftw. Can you boot me from the league?

what time would be ideal for you? I pushed it back a bit later so that theres more time to fill up the league. I could always change it to something more convenient? how does 10:30 ET sound?

You guys should try to merge with this one, might be able to get enough people. I see Brett has already signed up. If the guy that posted doesn't set it up soon, my friend and I would be interested in joining this league.

Yea I'm on the fence between 12 and 14 team. Looks like that guy already joined a different league, I've got two interested in this one.

Garrettmlemon@aol.com

Seedsdj@gmail.com

sweet, ill send you the invites. Brett hasnt accepted my invitation so with you and seeds it will be 4/12 so far!

Also a bit about  me, I'm not new to this. I run an ESPN fantasy football league. I've been playing nba fantasy for about 5 years. I am hoping that this league will be filled by the draft, I know there are a lot of people looking for a league still.  I'm active on basketball fantasy and football. I can't stress enough that this will be a fair/competitive league. Everyone will have a say in things and I will consult other league managers and players when making decisions if there needs to be one.

I'm hearing alot of people say the draft time is late, honestly the sooner the better. Once this league is filled and the money has been paid im more than happy to push up the draft time if everyone else is ok with it. I'm just waiting for this league to be filled, will collect the money..then depending on everyone else I would not be opposed to moving up the draft by an hour or so

I’m looking for a $100 league with 3-4 friends.  We are on ET time so 11:15 probably won’t work for all of us.  Has the time been finalized or does it depend on how soon you get it filled?  I think if it is closer to 9:30 I could potentially help fill the rest of the league.  Going to reach out to my buddies now to let them know this may be an option.  

My email is marcsawyers@gmail.com