dmcjesus

ESPN 12 man H2H 9 CAT SNAKE DRAFT LEAGUE $100 9:30ET

3 minutes ago, dmcjesus said:

@shredded leaguesafe, will issue the pay outs accordingly at the end of the season

Ok. I'm in! So 9:30 ET is draft time?

10:15, it could be subject to change to maybe an hour earlier if I get all the payments in time and everyone is available. The league is almost full. I think theres 4 spots remaining. Few players still need to join the league. I will contact everyone individually once the league is filled

Never payed with League Safe. Does the company hold the money until the end of the season or how does it work?

League safe holds the money till the season is done and depending on the options, usually the commissioner of the league who created the league safe assigns the payouts to the winners.

If the commissioner tries to claim all the money for themselves to try to scam others will league safe stop it somehow?

i sent you an email chris, it says uve joined already. What is your email Beaux?

@ndebo11 league safe is used so that the league  manager cant just set up the league and run away with the money after everyone has paid. The payouts are assigned at the end of the season by the commissioner, unless a majority approval is picked or unanimous votes. The problem with that is that teams may not vote for the actual winners, so the commissioner assigning the winnings would be an easier method. Now there's a chance that the commissioner could be corrupt. I'm not sure, but you could file a complaint against the commissioner if he is trying to scam you. In all honesty, I have a decent job, and I love paying competitive fantasy, I will assign the winnings accordingly to the players that have won. At the end of it all i'm just looking for a fun league, with a chance to win for my efforts. I made this league because I was having trouble finding one at such short notice, not to scam people lol. So its really upto you and your judgement

Okay thanks! I was by no means trying to accuse you or anything. I've just been extra careful as of late because of my past experiences! I'll definitely pay and hope for a fun season.

Hey I got my friend in (Team Dotson) but now it says it is full.  Can you open it up to more people and have it be first to pay?  We are both ready to do so.