Dugout Legend

2018 Fantasy Baseball Platform Central -- ESPN/Yahoo /CBS/Fantrax, etc..

29 minutes ago, the real donny baseball said:

Yahoo did an industrial cleaning of any complaints on their message boards.It was already bad enough,but this is just disgusting.

what is error 115?

I can't believe Fantrax weekly H2H scores 10 points for a pitcher getting a win and -5 for a loss.  Completely useless stats but become so important in these fantasy leagues. Also, no blown save stat to penalize closers.  Hopefully they'll change their scoring next year.  Otherwise it seems very good.

5 hours ago, the real donny baseball said:

Yahoo did an industrial cleaning of any complaints on their message boards.It was already bad enough,but this is just disgusting.

LOL!  I got banned there last year with just a comment or two about their NA situation.  Now they are just getting rid of factual stuff at the wholesale level?  They have taken a page out of recent trends of calling facts false news etc and pretending truth doesn't exist I see. 

BTW Luis Gohara was taken off the DL and then OFFICIALLY sent down to AAA to rehab in one move by the Braves.  And Yahoo carried the Rotoworld blurb about same and removed his DL status BUT forgot to NA him. 

Halfass Yahoo busy clogging up my active roster so I couldn't pick up a guy and lost him to another manager because my roster was apparently "full" when it wasn't.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory

Is it just me or is ESPN bugged with Ohtani?

I just completed a 2 for 1 trade (me sending away 2 and receiving 1) and it's not letting me pick up the extra player. Fairly sure it's got something to do with me owning Ohtani. Is this a known issue?

fantasy.messenger.yahoo.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed. The certificate is not valid for the name fantasy.messenger.yahoo.com. The certificate expired on Tuesday, July 19, 2016, 2:31 PM. The current time is Monday, May 7, 2018, 8:36 AM.

36 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Has anyone else not received credit for the NH from Paxton on Yahoo? 

Yahoo has him as 9 innings with 0.00 ERA and 7 K's and a Win and/or QS.  It is all there.

18 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

Yahoo has him as 9 innings with 0.00 ERA and 7 K's and a Win and/or QS.  It is all there.

Screenshot_20180508-200555_Chrome_zpsq5x

Not seeing the NH.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Screenshot_20180508-200555_Chrome_zpsq5x

Not seeing the NH.

What is a NH?  (I read it originally as New Hampshire actually, hah).  If it is NH for no hitter is there really leagues that carry that as a stat?  If so in  a roto league one no hitter in a 16 team league would equal 16 points the same as leading your league all year in ERA or homers.  Seems weird to have that much of a factor in a league for a great yet somewhat odd ball single event.

BTW the picture above didn't load, maybe my adblocker didn't like it since I see tons of pictures on this site but not this one.  Instead I get a gray box that says "Is this your photo?  Please enable your Photobucket account to enable 3rd party hosting" followed by a "gauge" picture graphic that shows "100 at top of gauge and "3rd Party Hosting Usage" at the bottom.  Then at the very bottom "For Important Info, Please Go To: www.photobucker.com/P500

Is this graphic I get every once in awhile here on maybe every photo out of ten posted just me?

I would hope a roto league wouldn't have such categories of No-Nos and cycles....as these are rather lucky. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

What is a NH?  (I read it originally as New Hampshire actually, hah).  If it is NH for no hitter is there really leagues that carry that as a stat?  If so in  a roto league one no hitter in a 16 team league would equal 16 points the same as leading your league all year in ERA or homers.  Seems weird to have that much of a factor in a league for a great yet somewhat odd ball single event.

BTW the picture above didn't load, maybe my adblocker didn't like it since I see tons of pictures on this site but not this one.  Instead I get a gray box that says "Is this your photo?  Please enable your Photobucket account to enable 3rd party hosting" followed by a "gauge" picture graphic that shows "100 at top of gauge and "3rd Party Hosting Usage" at the bottom.  Then at the very bottom "For Important Info, Please Go To: www.photobucker.com/P500

Is this graphic I get every once in awhile here on maybe every photo out of ten posted just me?

i figured someone who posts about yahoo as much as you do would be familiar their fantasy offerings. :)

not typically in category style leagues have i seen it, but i've been in a bunch of points leagues that offer additional points for unique accomplishments (cycle, grand slam, no hitters, perfect games, etc.)

8 hours ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

I see what you are describing.

a league that uses a No Hitter has to be a point league, otherwise I see no use for that ...

1 hour ago, osb_tensor said:

i figured someone who posts about yahoo as much as you do would be familiar their fantasy offerings. :)

not typically in category style leagues have i seen it, but i've been in a bunch of points leagues that offer additional points for unique accomplishments (cycle, grand slam, no hitters, perfect games, etc.)

correct

Just a heads up for guys who are counting there starts

on my end ESPN is not updating the number of starts by starting pitchers ....

4 hours ago, osb_tensor said:

I am with sane options.  Not weird ones.

3 hours ago, shakestreet said:

I see what you are describing.

a league that uses a No Hitter has to be a point league, otherwise I see no use for that ...

correct

Now I am getting really scared!  :unsure:   (No really thanks, glad to know it just isn't something about my computer alone).

8 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

I am with sane options.  Not weird ones.

Now I am getting really scared!  :unsure:   (No really thanks, glad to know it just isn't something about my computer alone).

How about these for hitters in a point league 

GWRBI

CYC

GSHR

BTW

BTL 

There is even some really bad pitching 

G

GS 

BF 

PC 

PG

NH

PTW

PTL 

5 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

How about these for hitters in a point league 

GWRBI

CYC

GSHR

BTW

BTL 

There is even some really bad pitching 

G

GS 

BF 

PC 

PG

NH

PTW

PTL 

And here I thought the "Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato" sandwich was always referred to as a "BLT" ... hum ... figures Yahoo just has to be different

Question for ESPN experts:

I made a league that was intended to be weekly, but somehow it accidentally got set to daily.  Is there any way I can switch it over?  Or am I pretty much stuck and if I want weekly, would need to create a new league?  If yes, can I import the current W-L records to the new league? 

Pls help.  My co-workers cannot handle daily lineups.

32 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

I made a league that was intended to be weekly, but somehow it accidentally got set to daily.  Is there any way I can switch it over?  Or am I pretty much stuck and if I want weekly, would need to create a new league?  If yes, can I import the current W-L records to the new league? 

I would call the help line or shoot and email 

1888 549  3776 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

i dont think u can change it during the season. 

this could be perception but it seems that yahoo is always slow to add the DL to a players name when a player goes on the DL, but they certainly waste no time at all removing that DL when a player comes off the DL.

Anyone else having issues with the trading pages on Yahoo ? The page where you submit the trade proposal just hangs and it's been doing this for at least a few days now.

Edited by fletch44