Dugout Legend

2018 Fantasy Baseball Platform Central -- ESPN/Yahoo /CBS/Fantrax, etc..

15 minutes ago, Baseball Jonze said:

You get what you pay for I guess - near 7:30am and Yahoo! hasn't processed trades or waiver claims yet. 

Just processed

The guy at Yahoo who presses the button to process waivers is def on vacay this week and the intern backing him up just doesnt care.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, duke of queens said:

The guy at Yahoo who presses the button to process waivers is def on vacay this week and the intern backing him up just doesnt care.

Mine just went through.

I'm usually an adamant defender of Yahoo, but what the hell? If they're late to processing waivers and they're going to go through at an oddball time, a heads up would be nice. 8:30 AM is everybody getting to work and making pickups. I just lost out on a guy while moving pieces around...

I was just informed Yahoo is doing away with the messenger function on league apps. You suck Yahoo,  that was the only non frivolous upgrade in ten years

Newest Yahoo app update makes app crash and cant open it. They say there is a fix in works but dont install update if its working fine now if you have to make important changes tonight.

On 7/30/2018 at 4:16 PM, WahooManiac said:

I was just informed Yahoo is doing away with the messenger function on league apps. You suck Yahoo,  that was the only non frivolous upgrade in ten years

Jackholes. That's one of the best features on their app. My league uses it quite a bit to communicate. Will it be removed from the online league sites, too? 

7 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

Jackholes. That's one of the best features on their app. My league uses it quite a bit to communicate. Will it be removed from the online league sites, too? 

Idk. Was told it had been removed starting with football season this year.  

6 hours ago, WahooManiac said:

Idk. Was told it had been removed starting with football season this year.  

I'm sure they have a reason why they're removing it, but I'm not sure what it would be. My baseball league has already decided that we're going to start a GroupMe...well, group. Lol. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, duke of queens said:

Newest Yahoo app update makes app crash and cant open it. They say there is a fix in works but dont install update if its working fine now if you have to make important changes tonight.

Or you can just log into your team from a laptop and connect to the website and make those important changes via the web...

2 minutes ago, posty said:

Or you can just log into your team from a laptop and connect to the website and make those important changes via the web...

Very true or have full site link on phone.  But this was fixed last night anyways.

One thing that really sucks in Yahoo and I assume other fantasy baseball networks is that you can't take out players from a PPD game if their original game time had already started.

I have Juan Soto in my line up, come to check my lineups at 6:05pm (his game was at 6:05pm and it got PPD) and he's stuck in my line up. That sucks. It's an off day and should be treated as such.

• Like 1

Has anyone else noticed or experienced that cbssports , both app and website, has not been showing which players are in the lineup or out of the lineup for the last couple of days?

• Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 6:11 PM, CrypTviLL said:

One thing that really sucks in Yahoo and I assume other fantasy baseball networks is that you can't take out players from a PPD game if their original game time had already started.

I have Juan Soto in my line up, come to check my lineups at 6:05pm (his game was at 6:05pm and it got PPD) and he's stuck in my line up. That sucks. It's an off day and should be treated as such.

It's actually worse than that. If my player's game is scheduled for 6:00, but is called for rain at 5:00 (or anytime before the actual gametime), that player is locked in as soon as His game is listed as PPD on Yahoo. That drives me nuts. They shouldn't be locked in if the game is PPD'd...and definitely shouldn't locked in until that player's gametime at the very least. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

It's actually worse than that. If my player's game is scheduled for 6:00, but is called for rain at 5:00 (or anytime before the actual gametime), that player is locked in as soon as His game is listed as PPD on Yahoo. That drives me nuts. They shouldn't be locked in if the game is PPD'd...and definitely shouldn't locked in until that player's gametime at the very least. 

Yeah -- with all the advancements in technology it's amazing that this is an issue.

• Like 1

Anyone know anything about CBS not showing who's in the lineup that day anymore?  For example, several lineups are in this morning, but CBS reflects none of these. Someone in one of my leagues also said DL designations aren't popping up for recently disabled players.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Squeeealer said:

Anyone know anything about CBS not showing who's in the lineup that day anymore?  For example, several lineups are in this morning, but CBS reflects none of these. Someone in one of my leagues also said DL designations aren't popping up for recently disabled players.

Getting this same complaints from my league mates. Just seem to start yesterday.

• Like 1

Alex Wood needs to be DL’d on CBS I need that extra roster spot cmon CBS Sports Fantasy wake up!!!

3 minutes ago, Clubhouse Corner said:

Issues trying to get on fantrax. Anyone experiencing this today? Now?

Yeah, it's definitely hit or miss right now.

• Like 1

Just now, RenegadeGM said:

Yeah, it's definitely hit or miss right now.

Ok thanks. Good to know it's just not my browser or whatever, but sucks for those of us who need to get on.

Thanks.