chud12

Greg Monroe 2017-2018 Season Outlook

48 minutes ago, Identikit said:

Is he going to play tonight though? I streamed him in for Tue/Thur and he had a nice DD with 3 steals on Tue. 

They have been following a clear pattern, playing 2 out of 3 each game and rotating each game between who rests.

If they keep following the same rotation Monroe and Chandler will play tonight while Len will rest. 

1 minute ago, qpeeters said:

They have been following a clear pattern, playing 2 out of 3 each game and rotating each game between who rests.

If they keep following the same rotation Monroe and Chandler will play tonight while Len will rest. 

Looks like they are playing all three tonight. What a joke this is. I'm streaming in Tyson tonight. I could use his boards. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Identikit said:

Looks like they are playing all three tonight. What a joke this is. I'm streaming in Tyson tonight. I could use his boards. 

Thanks for this update... What a mess this front court is lol

7 minutes ago, Identikit said:

I FEEL like I want to slap Suns management in the face.

2 minutes ago, KuramaHiei said:

Philly made their move. What are you waiting for Phoenix?

being a mess forever.

Dropped for Okafor, who still may suck, but at least he has someone that wants him

• Like 1

Are people dropping him in 10 team leagues ?

23 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

Are people dropping him in 10 team leagues ?

You can drop in any team league without a doubt but this will probably be the cause of a monster line today.

• Like 1

of course Tyson Chandler is a late scratch tonight...

He's still holds some value in my 14-team league bc of his pts boards and %. Still waiting for a hot FA to drop him for, too bad Okafor was snagged right after the trade was announced.

I now own him and Len am I a masochist?

Any word on why Chandler got scratched late?

hold until reasoning on tysons scratch, if he is traded you gotta keep monroe, they will not play len the minutes he deserves and will keep him in low 20's leaving enough work for monroe

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

hold until reasoning on tysons scratch, if he is traded you gotta keep monroe, they will not play len the minutes he deserves and will keep him in low 20's leaving enough work for monroe

There isn't any C on the wire with his scoring upside. Dude gets 1-2 steals a game when given the minutes, and 2-3 assists, solid FG% to boot. I think you have to hold him b/c of that, even if it means getting the occasional DNP

16 hours ago, CFN said:

of course Tyson Chandler is a late scratch tonight...

It was probably for an important personal matter. 

Just now, trusthaprocess said:

There isn't any C on the wire with his scoring upside. Dude gets 1-2 steals a game when given the minutes, and 2-3 assists, solid FG% to boot. I think you have to hold him b/c of that, even if it means getting the occasional DNP

yea i added him a few days ago just to wait and see what happened, got his last 2 games stats which were nice and i think im holding regardless like you said for those reasons until i get some stashes back from IR like seth curry isaac teodosic and whiteside (not a stash obv)

• Thanks 1

Simple fact is that if Monroe gets PT he's going to provide top 100 value. I'm definitely holding, especially considering Dedmon and Collins are on my IL right now. 

Alex Len - C -  Suns

Alex Len (ankle) is questionable for Saturday against the Spurs.

He did play 21 minutes on Thursday, but it's fairly apparent his sore ankle could keep him on the injury report in the short term. Coach Jay Triano did mention the Suns could also roll a three-man center rotation at a 20-20-8 split, which hammers home how annoying this situation is. Still, something is fishy about Tyson Chandler getting scratched on Thursday, so holding Len may be worthwhile, especially with center being so thin in fantasy.

Dec 8 - 3:24 PM

More stellar journalism!  Something fishy about missing a game for personal reasons.  This is the reason nobody mentioned Derrick jones was the drop.

I really hope they stick with this guy. I got him with my ww claim in my 16 teamer. Those steals and assist have been very nice.

On 12/7/2017 at 1:51 PM, Gdupm6 said:

So he's staying in Phoenix ? Smh 

well he was traded from the bucks earlier