Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SadFaceHappy

What's the worst trade offer you've received (or offered) so far this year?

15 minutes ago, Robrain said:

Pretty even.

For all the hype, I just see Mixon averaging 2.8 YPC:

Season Team   Rushing Receiving Fumbles
  G GS Att Yds Avg Lng TD Rec Yds Avg Lng TD FUM Lost
2017 Cincinnati Bengals 5 0 67 187 2.8 20 1 11 78 7.1 21 0 -- --

While West would tumble into a starting role of significant value if Hunt were to get injured, and will likely vulture at least another few touchdowns the rest of the season:

2017 Kansas City Chiefs 6 0 5 23 4.6 21T 1 11 72 6.5 13 2 1 0

They're basically identical in receptions and receiving yards.

As far as carries go, there aren't any point-per-carry leagues that I'm aware of.  In normal scoring where 10 yards = 1 point and 1 TD = 6 points, total fantasy points:

Mixon: 18.7 from rushing yardage + 7.8 from receiving yardage + 6 from Rushing TDs = 32.5 fantasy points (add 11 for PPR)

West: 2.3 from rushing yardage + 7.2 from receiving yards + 6 from Rushing TDs + 12 from Receiving TDs = 27.5 fantasy points (add 11 for PPR)

5 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

Its a qb for a wr1 and rb1 lol

Yeah even with a WR that's a Terrible deal

Just now, bhawks489 said:

Yeah even with a WR that's a Terrible deal

Would depend on the WR.  Some leagues only have to start 2 WRs, and you can use a RB or TE in your FLEX, or the other way around if you have 2 solid RBs behind Hunt.  If you have a solid 2 WRs behind Hopkins, and your QB situation is in the toilet, I'd work something out with the Brady owner for sure.  Would also depend on QB scoring settings for the league - if it's 6 points per passing TD, no-brainer to take home Brady if you've got good depth elsewhere.

11 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

Its a qb for a wr1 and rb1 lol

J-Stew/ I. Crowell for my Freeman is one of the poorer offers I've received. Early in the year would be bad enough, but it was sent last week ?

34 minutes ago, Robrain said:

Pretty even.

I won’t accept anything less than Rex Burkhead

Had to add this one too...In my second league guy wanted my Hunt/Diggs/ Cousins for his Snead/ Buck Allen/ Rivers. It's an offer from a few weeks ago as well so Diggs was healthy, Snead hadn't played, and West was still kicking around in BAL which made the offer that much worse...

21 minutes ago, Robrain said:

For all the hype, I just see Mixon averaging 2.8 YPC:

2017 Cincinnati Bengals 5 0 67 187 2.8 20 1 11 78 7.1 21 0 -- --

While West would tumble into a starting role of significant value if Hunt were to get injured, and will likely vulture at least another few touchdowns the rest of the season:

2017 Kansas City Chiefs 6 0 5 23 4.6 21T 1 11 72 6.5 13 2 1 0

They're basically identical in receptions and receiving yards.

As far as carries go, there aren't any point-per-carry leagues that I'm aware of.  In normal scoring where 10 yards = 1 point and 1 TD = 6 points, total fantasy points:

Mixon: 18.7 from rushing yardage + 7.8 from receiving yardage + 6 from Rushing TDs = 32.5 fantasy points (add 11 for PPR)

West: 2.3 from rushing yardage + 7.2 from receiving yards + 6 from Rushing TDs + 12 from Receiving TDs = 27.5 fantasy points (add 11 for PPR)

Daily reminder that stat nerds are ruining this game

I offered Fournette and Watkins for Bell after week 3, which wasn’t a terrible trade IMO. What’s terrible is the package he accepted for Bell instead: Chris Thompson and Stefon Diggs. For Leveon Bell, not Joique.

Ok new worst trade (from 0-6 newbie in our league so not sure if counts)

AFTER news of Zeke playing last night he offered me Eli for Zeke.  I have Watson on bye so I guess he thought I couldn't find a QB ?

19 hours ago, Robrain said:

Nah, nowhere close.  Brady has name value for a reason.  Gronk's still alive at this point, so the name value holds.  Would depend how bad the Hunt owner was hurting at the QB position, and whether or not he had depth at RB/WR.  But a normal counter-offer would simply be to tack on either a WR or RB to the Brady side of the equation.  Simple.

I don't think anyone will post a worse trade in here.

The only ones that top it will be joke offers just on the off chance someone clicks accept by accident.

probably worst I sent was Lynch and Diggs for Shady as the guys wr core was trash.  didn't think it would get accepted but was hoping for a counter

I offered someone Adrian Peterson for Golden Tate before the season.  I didn't realize how bad of an offer it was at the time.  Not looking too bad now though.

21 hours ago, Flynfiesta6 said:

12 team .5 PPR

Guy in my league is notorious for sending trash offers, this was the latest episode. 10/16/2017

I offered: Martin, DMC and Morris (He is a Zeke owner)

For: L Mccoy

He countered:  E. Sanders, R. Cobb & Forte

For: Martin and K Benjamin

He then attempted to defend his offer, trade talks ceased very quickly.

Your offer sucks too. Lesean McCoy is a top 5 back despite what you've heard. Doug Martin still has things to prove before I am trading LeSean McCoy for him and 2 handcuffs from the same team.

Probably yesterday.  

Other Team: Brady, Tyrod Taylor

My Team: Jameis, Deshaun Watson

I need a bye week fill in and I can't trust Jameis this week so I offered Jameis for Tyrod.  I received a trade counter of dun dun dun Winston/Crabtree for Tyrod/Allen Hurns.

Yesterday in my .5ppr league traded Jordan Howard for Will Fuller. As in he is the one who offered Howard.

I was offered Abdullah and Cooper for Fournette, and the dude actually thought it was fair.  

I sent him a counter offer: my Mike Wallace and Jamal Charles for his Bell.  Then I laughed to myself for a few minutes. 

I give Michael Thomas/stephon Diggs

i get brandin Cooks/Tyrell williams

just don’t understand what compels someone to hit send trade after looking at that, just idiotic

I'd say 95% of trades I receive, I can confidently "reject" within a split second of seeing the offer

the best one I've been offered was Jarvis Landry+Javorious Allen for Mike Gillislee... which I probably should have accepted in hindsight... but I'm too stubborn to let go of Gilly, whose talent I still believe in 100%. 

Just now, ChicksDigTheOPS said:

but I'm too stubborn to let go of Gilly, whose talent I still believe in 100%. 

Lol why? Even talent aside his role on that team means he’s extremely limited in what he could do. Would rather have Lewis

4 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Lol why? Even talent aside his role on that team means he’s extremely limited in what he could do. Would rather have Lewis

talented guy in a strong offense getting 12ish carries per game, with studly red zone chops. it's a long season, there is still nice upside. 

plus, when you firmly plant a flag next to a guy... it's tough to swallow pride and move on. especially for Jarvis Landry (love the targets... but this is a standard league)... and Allen who has never wowed me. 

but uhh.... back to insulting trade offers!