bmz0709

Owners Needed! ESPN 12 team H2H $50 Draft 10 ET

I need 11 owners for an ESPN H2H Individual 9 Cat. $50 through league safe 

Draft is Tuesday(Tonight) Oct. 17th @ 10 ET. Snake randomized 1 hour before. 

Here is a link to the league settings: http://games.espn.com/fba/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=352149

$50 buy in

1st: $275   2nd: $175 3rd: $75

Best regular season record: $75

Reply here or email if interested me at benzahorik@gmail.com.

Have already had two leagues I though were a go fail on me so trying to take it into my own hands. Hopefully we can fill this up in time

Joined...league safe link?

this league and the other $50 ESPN entry drafting tonight should consider joining together.  I like time of the draft with this one.

Currently have 5 with 2 invites pending.  Haven't sent out league safe invites yet, will likely wait for this to fill up as much as possible and the send out, wouldnt want ppl to pay and then us not have enough players as happened to me last night. 

I'll probably send them out in 2 hours, then give everyone two hours to pay before I determine if im booting people or if its agreed upon changing the league to ten. I'm pretty sure you cant boot or change the amount of times once were withing an hour of the draft.

Edited by bmz0709

Sounds good...thx.  Looks like 6 teams are in and need 6 more.  Thx for working it...I just want to draft tonight and erase the sins of my last draft. :)

Yep, its coming together decent for now consider we have about 5 hours before everything has to be final. I'm shoring 7 joined, 5 open spots and my buddy might take one. Getting people to pay is the tough part though. Like I said before, if were near full ill send out leaguesafe invites around 5 CT, ppl would have to pay by 8 CT as thatss when draft order is randomized.