bmz0709

Owners Needed! ESPN 12 team H2H $50 Draft 10 ET

2 minutes ago, bmz0709 said:

Just sent an invite to CalCalKid as we had one leave the league. Next in line is ZChronicNebula. 

Still waitining on leaguesafe payment from mpfaff83, Silver Slugger88, and CalCalKid who I just sent invite to. If you dont have the leaguesafe email you can find the link on the fantasy league's home page. Confirm with me if you still plan on paying and just havnt yet. Probably going to look at booting around 630-700CT since we have to be set by 8CT for draft order. 

Thanks

Can join and pay asap Celtics Cavs starts in less than 2 hours lets do this my man

6 minutes ago, teejay489 said:

Any spots left?

1 maybe 2. Still waiting on Silver Sluggger 88 to pay and I havnt heard back from my buddy who told me he wanted in yesterday. If neither pay by 7CT theyre both getting booted. 

Edited by bmz0709

16 minutes ago, bmz0709 said:

Still need payments from SilverSlugger88 and mpfaff83 by 645 or im going to have to find replacements.

Still interested (earlier post if you're keeping tabs on order of posts)

will pay asap

smangy23@yahoo.com

Alright fellas, league is full, paid, and ready to draft in a few hours. Didnt have to boot anyone for non-payment. Good job everyone and good luck!