Sign in to follow this  
GoBlue41

Who's dropping Aaron Rodgers? Anyone?

Recommended Posts

Are any of the Rodgers owners dropping him?? Is there really a chance that he comes back? IR slot is nice but some don't have that or it's filled with DJ, etc. Jyst wondering what other Rodgers owners are doing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would drop him unless you have an IR spot.  Chances are likely he'll miss rest of season. It's better to move on and plan forward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unless you have an open IR spot or its some sort of keeper league, dump him

 

help me out?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re-draft, you drop.  Even by the time he could play, they'll likely be eliminated from the playoffs anyway.  I'd only hold if I had the IR space and reasonable expectations of a deep playoff run.

 

Return the favor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 hours ago, TommyJoe said:

unless you have an open IR spot or its some sort of keeper league, dump him

 

help me out?

 

 

This. 

 

Help please 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no chance he comes back in fantasy season.  Last time he injured a shoulder it was non throwing and he still missed 7 weeks.  Plus if I remember right he didn't have surgery.

Edited by youngrice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hold for a week and see. They have yet to announce it's a season ending injury. There's a 99% chance he's done but theres that 1% that he may come back and play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldnt drop him until I see he is ofs. He could be back by week 13 or 14.. if I was 4-2 or better I would hold, until had some clarity on a return

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best case is IR and comes back week 15. If you make it that far in the playoffs, it's not worth the risk to play him especially if you got there without him. Time to drop and find a streamer every week or work a trade.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.