Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PackerBacker555

Potential Trades- HELP 100% WHIR

Okay, so I have a couple trades that I could or could not do. Here's the current state:

16 team league

6-0

0.5 ppr

qb- rivers

wr- julio

wr- hilton

rb- gurley

rb- mccoy

te- brate

flex- ajayi

bench: Alshon Jeffery, Mike Williams Greg Olsen, Isiah Crowell, Mike Tolbert, Brett Hundley (Have to have backup for sure, non on the wire)

Trade #1: The owner of Antonio Brown has mentioned that it would take Ajayi and Hilton for Antonio Brown. He did say sub McCoy or Jones but no way there. If I did this, my rbs would be Gurley, McCoy, Crowell, and Tolbert. This may leave me too thin at the position. Latavius Murray was DROPPED last night but not sure if I have enough $$ to get him. I have always done a WR at the flex, but it has killed me the last 2 years when the weather turns. 

Trade #2: TY Hilton and Alshon Jeffery for DeAndre Hopkins. The owner is very thin at WR and a 2 for 1 would be appropriate. I am not worried about the bye week. Alshon gets targets but my lord, he has a catch % of something like 50% maybe (guessing). There are a lot of options on that team. Hilton will probably get Luck back at some point but his playoff schedule looks brutal. @ Buffalo (potential weather), Denver, and @ Baltimore. 2 of Hopkin's last 3 games are inside and the other is at Jacksonville. No weather concerns. 

Any one of these worth it or do I stand pat?

I think you just stay put, but if I were to make a trade I'd do #1 for sure.

i like both of those trades, but as nice as it would to be to get brown, leaves you razor thin at RB

i would either take trade 2 or stand pat

thanks for your help on  mine

Agree with above, I wouldn`t do the first one just based on how shallow your RBs are

I like the second trade for you, hard to count on Luck and when he gets back will he even be the same guy? Get NUK

thanks for the help on mine

Both trades are good. 

I like the 1st one, but your RB depth is light. Anyway to possibly do this trade then make another move for a RB?

4 minutes ago, Heizz said:

Both trades are good. 

I like the 1st one, but your RB depth is light. Anyway to possibly do this trade then make another move for a RB?

Not sure how I could do it right now if I made trade #2 because I don't have a lot of wrs

I think I like trade 2 better based on your RB depth but wouldn't be against you staying put.

Your team looks good as is.

Thank for the help!

I would do the trade 2 ! Doing trade 1 , you wont have a good rb debt. Trade 2 hands down

(thanks for helping mine)

In a vacuum:

Trade #1 is a great idea, but you’d have to flex Jeff and the Eagles spread it around a lot some games.

Trade #2 is beneficial to your team overall, essentially Hopkins over Hilton, really thin bench for bye weeks or a single injury to a starter. 

I say stay put....unless you can add a serviceable fill in rb/wr from them (fringe reliable flex guy) in the trade.

I say stay put. I like both trades

At first I like #1 more, but #2 started becoming more appealing simply because how much better Texans and Hopkins are doing with Watson under center. I would do #2 if you were compelled to choose and gives you some RB insurance

Agree with the others. #1 leaves you too thin at RB

#2 is a good trade, but with Hopkins out this week, who would you put in for losing Hilton?

If you have a decent pick up after doing #2, I would make that trade. 

If not, no issues with staying put. Julio will see more RZ targets, TY will pick it up & Ajayi may actually be coming around & I believe has a decent playoff schedule. 

Thanks for mine & good luck!

3 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Agree with the others. #1 leaves you too thin at RB

#2 is a good trade, but with Hopkins out this week, who would you put in for losing Hilton?

If you have a decent pick up after doing #2, I would make that trade. 

If not, no issues with staying put. Julio will see more RZ targets, TY will pick it up & Ajayi may actually be coming around & I believe has a decent playoff schedule. 

Thanks for mine & good luck!

Yeah I am thinking of maybe staying put now. Hilton has done junk but that playoff schedule doesn't look good. He needs Luck back! I am 1st in pts without any real production from my wrs

With the way players are dropping like flies because of injury makes me weary of losing the depth you have at RB. You're 6-0.. and could only get better if Julio heats up and if Hilton gets Luck back at some point. Dont mess with a great thing

Thanks for mine.  If you can get a half decent backup RB then I would easily do trade #1.  Trade 2 is good as well, but Hopkins is on his bye so you might have to take a hit for this week if you do it

1 hour ago, cjh1991 said:

Thanks for mine.  If you can get a half decent backup RB then I would easily do trade #1.  Trade 2 is good as well, but Hopkins is on his bye so you might have to take a hit for this week if you do it

Woodhead ( available week 11 I think)

mckissic

latavious 

those are the only 3 on the wire worth anything. 

Thoughts?

6 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Woodhead ( available week 11 I think)

mckissic

latavious 

those are the only 3 on the wire worth anything. 

Thoughts?

I'd prefer trade 2 except that I think that's a bit too much to give up for Hopkins.  I like trade 1 as well but I think what you're giving up in trade 2 is better.  Maybe see if you can add on a player that's likely to be usable at some point.

I'm with the majority either take trade 2 or stay put with the team you already have.

Thank for the help on my question.

I would take Trade #2. Do not trade Ajayi. He’s starting to come through and Crowell is awful. RB’s are way more valuable than WR at this point. Also just heard Lucks timetable is uncertain now. Huge setback on his recovery. Hilton will continue to be boom/bust. And Alshon is well you already stated it. I would take Hopkins. That offense is just too nasty to avoid. And after this wks Bye. You’re all set at WR ros.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/677582-keep-mcf-with-this-rb-depth-whir/