Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PackerBacker555

Potential Trades- HELP 100% WHIR

I like both trades but think i prefer trade 2 based on your RB depth. If you could maybe get him to include a RB with Brown then that trade would be great, but if not, go for trade 2

11 minutes ago, BravesBaseball2 said:

I like both trades but think i prefer trade 2 based on your RB depth. If you could maybe get him to include a RB with Brown then that trade would be great, but if not, go for trade 2

Thing is he has fournette and gore. Then burkhead and c West 

I would stay put. I don't like how either trade leaves your depth. thanks for the help on mine. 

Pretty clear answer, its always a joy having useful depth at RB, I would take the second one or hold. 

Thanks for the help.

Yes still up in the air on holding or doing #2. Hilton’s value is crushed andhis playoff schedule is brutal. 

Eagles have ave a ton of players

i would assume Hopkins doesn’t keep the pace but is he worth those 2 players?

6 minutes ago, zzphish02 said:

Take #2 before he realizes luck is out this season.

Hopkins should be good still I would think. Not worried about the bye at all. I could then pick up another WR off waivers but not a lot to choose from

1.  I would look to move Hilton whenever you can.  This is a solid upgrade

thanks for mine... i was going to say stay put, but you know what, A Brown puts your team over the top. you can still flex jeffrey... i'd accept trade 1. roster whoever the heck is gurley's backup though :)

On 10/18/2017 at 9:50 AM, PackerBacker555 said:

Okay, so I have a couple trades that I could or could not do. Here's the current state:

16 team league

6-0

0.5 ppr

qb- rivers

wr- julio

wr- hilton

rb- gurley

rb- mccoy

te- brate

flex- ajayi

bench: Alshon Jeffery, Mike Williams Greg Olsen, Isiah Crowell, Mike Tolbert, Brett Hundley (Have to have backup for sure, non on the wire)

Trade #1: The owner of Antonio Brown has mentioned that it would take Ajayi and Hilton for Antonio Brown. He did say sub McCoy or Jones but no way there. If I did this, my rbs would be Gurley, McCoy, Crowell, and Tolbert. This may leave me too thin at the position. Latavius Murray was DROPPED last night but not sure if I have enough $$ to get him. I have always done a WR at the flex, but it has killed me the last 2 years when the weather turns. 

Trade #2: TY Hilton and Alshon Jeffery for DeAndre Hopkins. The owner is very thin at WR and a 2 for 1 would be appropriate. I am not worried about the bye week. Alshon gets targets but my lord, he has a catch % of something like 50% maybe (guessing). There are a lot of options on that team. Hilton will probably get Luck back at some point but his playoff schedule looks brutal. @ Buffalo (potential weather), Denver, and @ Baltimore. 2 of Hopkin's last 3 games are inside and the other is at Jacksonville. No weather concerns. 

Any one of these worth it or do I stand pat?

I would to both trades, but trade #1 in a heartbeat. Ajayi is playing on a subpar offense and his results have reflected it. Maybe he turns it around but the upside of Brown should make you not care even if he does. As for Hilton, he's totally dependent on Luck, who had a setback this week and I doubt he even performs well if he returns this year. Brissett is serviceable, but nobody drafted Hilton based on their expectation of him with Brissett. Go get Brown!

Thanks for mine. 

6 hours ago, habslive said:

I would to both trades, but trade #1 in a heartbeat. Ajayi is playing on a subpar offense and his results have reflected it. Maybe he turns it around but the upside of Brown should make you not care even if he does. As for Hilton, he's totally dependent on Luck, who had a setback this week and I doubt he even performs well if he returns this year. Brissett is serviceable, but nobody drafted Hilton based on their expectation of him with Brissett. Go get Brown!

Thanks for mine. 

I think #1 is out of the question now because I wouldn’t have rb depth. 

#2 is probably ok but I almost think Hilton AND Jeffery is a little too much. BUT Hilton’s value is down because of qb and his schedule is horrendous. 

I would move Ajayi and Hilton for Brown in a split second. Luck probably won't be back this season, and even if he is there's a strong probability that he won't be playing at 100%. Ajayi is someone who I would be actively shopping in every league I owned him. I don't think his body holds up for 16 straight games without a week off, and I think you'd be selling at a high point after the 100+ yard game he just had. You're not going to be able to sell him for higher value than you can right now, and you'd be getting the #1 overall WR for it. 

1 minute ago, CamNewton said:

I would move Ajayi and Hilton for Brown in a split second. Luck probably won't be back this season, and even if he is there's a strong probability that he won't be playing at 100%. Ajayi is someone who I would be actively shopping in every league I owned him. I don't think his body holds up for 16 straight games without a week off, and I think you'd be selling at a high point after the 100+ yard game he just had. You're not going to be able to sell him for higher value than you can right now, and you'd be getting the #1 overall WR for it. 

So would you be confident in having gurley, mccoy, Tolbert, and Crowell on the team? I might go ahead and get woodhead off waivers. He comes back week 11

Oh man... trade 1 is juicy man... id prob take that 

2 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

So would you be confident in having gurley, mccoy, Tolbert, and Crowell on the team? I might go ahead and get woodhead off waivers. He comes back week 11

I would not feel good about Tolbert and Crowell behind those two, however Antonio Brown is as close to automatic as it gets. I will say that I like the second offer more than the first when taking your depth into consideration. The Hopkins trade makes a lot more sense from depth purposes. But if you can snatch up Woodhead and make it through your bye weeks I think you come out better with Brown.

If you do decide to go with trade #2 instead, I would actively try and shop Ajayi for an upgrade at RB.

I would take trade 1. You would be stacked. Sure you would be a little light at RB depth, but your starting unit would be so tough. Ajayi is so up and down and with the little protection that he gets in Miami I struggle to see him finishing the season healthy. Your set at RB and then set at WR. Drop Olsen, you are set at TE with Brate (who doesn't have a bye) and pick up somebody on WW. In a 16 team league you would have such a tough team if you did trade 1.

5 minutes ago, AZBirdgang3 said:

Stay put, if it's not broke don't fix it, and TY will be better off once luck is back 

Luck is OUT and not coming back

Trade #1 is there but could have problems with bye weeks but I am 6-0. I then would hope to pick woodhead up for depth. It would eliminate my idea of having a rb in the flex though as I probably would start Alshon. 

1 is pretty big but if you are worried about depth than #2 is the safer bet. Hilton may not have Luck and while I like Alshon's upside Hopkins is the go to.