Sign in to follow this  
Jmoney1207654

How did I do on this trade? WHIR

10 man 1 pt PPR Traded away my Kelvin Benjamin & Derrick Henry for his Devonta Freeman. 

QB - Watson & Cousins

RB - Gurley, Freeman, Abdullah, Lewis,      Breida

WR - D. Bryant, C. Hogan, Diggs, Davis

TE - Graham & ASJ

K - Lutz

D - Jaguars 

I had first pick and lost D Johnson

I am not too sure Freeman will be a stud RB in PPR like he was last year, Atlanta isn't as good this year. 

I think Henry is Emerging, so unless you are desperate with making playoff at current record. I'd stay put.

mine

I am not too sure Freeman will be a stud RB in PPR like he was last year, Atlanta isn't as good this year. 

I think Henry is Emerging, so unless you are desperate with making playoff at current record. I'd stay put.

mine

I think you came out ahead. Benjamin is dealing with a knee injury and Cam's poor throwing performance, and Derrick Henry will still continue to split with Murray for the rest of season. Atlanta must realize they need to feed freeman the ball, that is why they pay him the big bucks. They blew the game last week because they didn't run him.

Help me?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/677840-my-joe-mixon-apeterson-for-todd-gurley-standard-whir/

Edited by Schaef24

You had the depth at WR that losing K Benjamin doesn't hurt you too much, barring an injury to DeMarco Murray, Henry is no startable week to week.

Freeman is definitely the better side especially considering your situation.