KilloWertz

Caris LeVert 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Unfortunately it took a hard to watch Jeremy Lin injury for LeVert to get his own thread, but what do you guys expect from him now that Lin is likely done?

Lets see how Atkinson handles his minutes. Don't forget he has leg / knee problems too. But extremely high upside. Dropped Valentine for him.

In reality this kid is a lottery pick, but had surgery coming out of college. Lottery pick. Needs to be picked up. 

7 minutes ago, Whos_House said:

How much FAAB$ should I throw at him? Missed out on Jaylen :(

As much as you feel need. Don't make the same mistake like with Jaylen. It's all LeVert now.

Just dropped Lamb for him in a 14 teamer.

With Brooklyn being at the top of the league in pace I see a lot of opportunity and a good fit for punting FGs.  Just hope he stays healthy getting consistent minutes for the first time in his career.

4 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

What does a quality LaVert line look like?

His line from last night plus another three or steal. Something like

6-16 FG, 3 3PM, 15 PTS, 3 REB, 3 AST, 2 STL

But he has the upside to have Covington like explosions in 3PM and STL categories. Hopefully he can keep the FG% respectable. Really excited about him for this year.

a quality LaVert line is a too broad term and it also depends on his minutes but I'd say something like

16 points, 4 rebounds 2 3pm 3 assists 2 steals 1 TO on 47%fg and 80%ft

but if healthy I think we can expect something like 12.5 points 1.3 3s 3 rebounds 3 assists 1.3 steals 0.2 blks 1.2 TO on 44% 78% percentages

Edited by spaced
//

22 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

looks good in the video, passes eye test for me and most importantly looks HEALTHY

• Thanks 1

I'm still waiting to see who gets the start between him and Crabbe. I like 3s, and it's a toss up right now between them in that regard, though Lavert chucks it up way more.

I'll hop on board in my daily h2h league. He plays today and Sunday which is perfect for my roster as well as 4 games next week so he'll put up some counting stats at least in the short term and if he doesn't pan out it's fine, currently my bottom 3 has potential upside who are easy to move on from in TPrince, Justin Holiday and now him was previously Kuzma as I was conned by the Kuzmaniacs on these forums but he gave me 1 game so at least it wasn't a total 0.

7 hours ago, mcflywalker said:

I'm still waiting to see who gets the start between him and Crabbe. I like 3s, and it's a toss up right now between them in that regard, though Lavert chucks it up way more.

Doesn't matter much who's starting. They should get a lot of run.

Crabbe is starting at the 2 tonight, btw.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chud12 said:

Allen Crabbe will start against the Magic on Friday.

Eh. It shouldn't really matter. Around 28 minutes is doable.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Eh. It shouldn't really matter. Around 28 minutes is doable.

Yeah, as long as he gets that, he's definitely somebody worth picking up.  Unlike Walton with the Lakers, Brooklyn didn't play everybody like it was a Little League Baseball game, so the minutes should be there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2