KilloWertz

Caris LeVert 2017-2018 Season Outlook

46 minutes ago, FreeJordanBell said:

Pay attention today. Dlo back w no min restrictions

Being both a LeVert and Dinwiddie owner, I will be paying close attention to what happens to both of them. Personally I do believe DLo won’t hurt either ones value because I think Atkinson understands their worth to the team and I don’t think he will cut their minutes or that they will be less effective as a result of DLo.

It should help their effeciency having him out there. But I also could be wrong and it absolutely is a possiblity that one or both lose value because of his usage. The fast paced environment helps so that is why I am optimistic about both.

So it will be interesting to see how it plays out on the court and who exactly on the team loses the minutes that will be going to DLo.

• Like 1

i as well own both and RHJ, i just hope Dinwiddie plays with DLO and Levert gets 2 unit. and RHJ usage doesnt take a huge hit.

2 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Being both a LeVert and Dinwiddie owner, I will be paying close attention to what happens to both of them. Personally I do believe DLo won’t hurt either ones value because I think Atkinson understands their worth to the team and I don’t think he will cut their minutes or that they will be less effective as a result of DLo.

It should help their effeciency having him out there. But I also could be wrong and it absolutely is a possiblity that one or both lose value because of his usage. The fast paced environment helps so that is why I am optimistic about both.

So it will be interesting to see how it plays out on the court and who exactly on the team loses the minutes that will be going to DLo.

I own LeVert russel and dwindie.  With that said,  I think 1 of those 3 will not be able to sustain their current stats.  Someone’s number will be dipping.  I’m guessing it’s levert but I could be wrong.  We will watch and see

Dudes, what the heck do we do hah. I was gearing to drop for a trade deadline stream spot... then this happened. I didn’t watch the game, but does his new play look sustainable? Dinwiddie didn’t do so hot, but he’s been that way throughout and mainly chips in with lack of turnovers and bursts of assists.