KilloWertz

Caris LeVert 2017-2018 Season Outlook

40 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

“With Jeremy [Lin] and D’Angelo [Russell] out, he’s our defacto second unit point guard…I think we’ve seen his game grow since he’s taken that role,” Atkinson said after the win in Atlanta on Monday.

Sooo glad I grabbed him a minute before WW closed yesterday. Planned to just stream him for one because I was in need of a couple stats, but after his monster game, maybe I'll hold for a bit. Especially after seeing how Atkinson is thinking about him.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Agmaniacmike said:

Any chance he gets PG eligibility? Having 4 positions would make him an extremely versatile lineup filler. 

I'm hoping for this as well.

I'm curious when was the last time a bench player got extra position eligibility?  Not saying the LeVert shouldn't get consideration for PG eligibility but it's usually for those who get X amount of starts at a position right?  It's kind of hard to figure out who is playing where with the Nets guards because of all of their different rotations.

24 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

I'm curious when was the last time a bench player got extra position eligibility?  Not saying the LeVert shouldn't get consideration for PG eligibility but it's usually for those who get X amount of starts at a position right?  It's kind of hard to figure out who is playing where with the Nets guards because of all of their different rotations.

Im not sure if the whole "X amount of starts" theory holds true to gaining position eligibility anymore.. Ive seen a lot of players (on yahoo) gain eligibility this year without ever starting at all at the position

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dapro said:

picked him up this week for streaming, now I am not sure I want to drop him.

He stopped being a streamer about 1.5 weeks ago brother.

Keep him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Someone on another site pointed out that Yahoo has Levert listed as a PG on their Brooklyn Nets roster summary.  Anybody else notice this or know if this was a recent change or if he's had it for a while?

Saw his bulb go to 100watts last year a few nights, but this year is like a coming out party. Thrilled.

He is outperforming alot of guys in the past 2 weeks, and through his last 5 games, Levert is

23rd overall in 9 cat.

19th overall in 8 cat.

Levert's assist numbers stand out, but what suprises me the most these days are the increases in his 3s and ft%s. He has chance to finish in 4th to 6th round ROS. Honestly, he has been outperforming guys like Ingles, Schroeder, Dinwiddie, Dunn, Justin Holiday, KCP,  and etc.

As noted above, he isn't a streaming option anymore. Levert needs to be picked up in 10 team and above until things change.

• Like 1

There is a very real chance he will be eligible for every position but center on ESPN. He is getting a bunch of PG minutes and Russell still likely has a while to go before returning. I'm really stoked about Levert right now. His recent run has made it to where every player on my team is above 5 in ESPN's Player Rater.

2 hours ago, LosingEffort said:

Great game by Stauskas 

Levert's minutes are in danger. ....

You mean another Stauskas??? And Crabbe comes back too. Drop city.......... *lol* TLC wasn't in danger last year in Philly and he is a non factor this year in Philly.

Edited by FantasyEmpire

6 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Yea real stud fellas. Put up a whole 4 fantasy points last night. Glad I didn't waste a pickup on this guy

Have you been sitting on that one for two weeks now? cause that's how long it's been since he's a had a bad game. Haters gunna hate

Edited by Slickthenick
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Yea real stud fellas. Put up a whole 4 fantasy points last night. Glad I didn't waste a pickup on this guy

You're glad you didn't pick up the 67th ranked player over the last two weeks? That's odd. While he will drop off some and have some duds, there is clear upside here. Pretty weak sliding in here with that comment after a bad game. 

Edited by HK-47
  • Like 3