Sign in to follow this  
battousaiken

DRAFT TONIGHT! Need to fill up 2 more teams ESPN H2H Points Keeper League

There's only 2 teams left! the Cleveland Cavaliers with Lebron as the Keeper, and one other team (can be any team not chosen yet).

Pick whichever NBA team you want and select the best player from that team as your keeper. 10 team H2H points Keeper League. Very active owner.

League Page: http://games.espn.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=299175&seasonId=2018

The teams and keepers already chosen are:

Division A:

1. Milwaukee Bucks (Giannis Antetakoumpo)

2. Boston Celtics (Kyrie Irving)

3. New Orleans Pelicans (AD)

Division B:

1. San Antonio Spurs (Kawhi Leonard)

2. Houston Rockets (James Harden)

3. Minnesota Timberwolves (KAT)

4. Golden State Warriors (Curry)

5. OKC Thunder (Westbrook)

Just now, jbedolla said:

I'll post my team here in next 30/35 mins

Ok I'll add you to the Kicks and then you can change team and keeper if you'd like. Let me know team and player. I recommend Heat and Whiteside or Knicks and Porzingis.

3 minutes ago, Pyrmont Sharps said:

I will join any team.

bono2500k@gmail.com

Ok. I'll add you to the waiting list. If jbedolla doesn't pick a team within the hour I'll send you an invite. Or, if you have a friend that wants to join I can make it a 12 team league and add you both.

6 minutes ago, jbedolla said:

Those are solid recommends for sure. I'm debating between a few guys I'll select on the league site in the next hour man.

Actually, based on the scoring system in the league, Whiteside and John Wall are your best bets.

5 minutes ago, battousaiken said:

Ok. I'll add you to the waiting list. If jbedolla doesn't pick a team within the hour I'll send you an invite. Or, if you have a friend that wants to join I can make it a 12 team league and add you both.

Fun league I wanna join it! But I don't have friends joining, so is it ok to make 12 teams? 

8 minutes ago, Pyrmont Sharps said:

Fun league I wanna join it! But I don't have friends joining, so is it ok to make 12 teams? 

I'll make 12 teams if anyone else wants to join.

33 minutes ago, jbedolla said:

Those are solid recommends for sure. I'm debating between a few guys I'll select on the league site in the next hour man.

Whiteside and Porzingis were selected. The Wizards and John Wall, the 76ers with Ben Simmons, and anyo other East team that's available you can choose from.