12345game10

Zach Randolph 2017-2018 Season Outlook

One of best sell high candidates in league. Production will fall off a cliff after ASB when they are way out of contention and fully unleash wcs and the young'ns

I'm shocked at how hard he is carrying the Kings this year at age 36 right now. Killing it. Wild. Probably will lose all the minutes he's getting post ASB, but great to see he can still post these kinds of numbers.

Edited by hungry

i don't even see him losing minutes post ASB. I believe he keeps this up all season, now next year is another story but i believe he is a safe bet this year. Stein hasn't really shown much and who else they got worth developing in the PF/C spot? Koufus? Hes trash. This might be his last good season but he wont lose minutes. Hes been a top 30 player in my league setting for the last month and I don't see him slowing down at any point. Hes the go to guy on offense in a team that has no one to score. Fox been trash/injured Hield has been inconsistent as hell, who else is there? Vince Carter, Bogdonoic, Stein? I would recommend to not sell high unless you are getting a top 50-60 player back that you know without a doubt is safe all year.

10 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

i don't even see him losing minutes post ASB. I believe he keeps this up all season, now next year is another story but i believe he is a safe bet this year. Stein hasn't really shown much and who else they got worth developing in the PF/C spot? Koufus? Hes trash. This might be his last good season but he wont lose minutes. Hes been a top 30 player in my league setting for the last month and I don't see him slowing down at any point. Hes the go to guy on offense in a team that has no one to score. Fox been trash/injured Hield has been inconsistent as hell, who else is there? Vince Carter, Bogdonoic, Stein? I would recommend to not sell high unless you are getting a top 50-60 player back that you know without a doubt is safe all year.

Sold him and clarkson for lonzo and a free slot (streaming spot). 

He has been great but skal should be developed, no? 

5 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

Sold him and clarkson for lonzo and a free slot (streaming spot). 

He has been great but skal should be developed, no? 

Maybe but I really believe this might be ZBo last good full season. You just don't become the go to option on a team going nowhere and with interviews be referred to or considered one of the leaders if not the leader of the team to just fade into the background for the younger kids to shine. Maybe next season Skal and him will be in more of a timeshare, but for this season I believe ZBo will lead by example while mentoring the kids before next season taking a back seat if he is still with the Kings.

Also lets be honest, the NBA is still a business and if Zbo plays a lot less post ASB the Kings would be averaging like 70 points a game the rest of the way, who wants to see that on TV or pay a ticket for that?

Edited by Johnnyapplebot

3 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Maybe but I really believe this might be ZBo last good full season. You just don't become the go to option on a team going nowhere and with interviews be referred to or considered one of the leaders if not the leader of the team to just fade into the background for the younger kids to shine. Maybe next season Skal and him will be in more of a timeshare, but for this season I believe ZBo will lead by example while mentoring the kids before next season taking a back seat if he is still with the Kings.

Also lets be honest, the NBA is still a business and if Zbo plays a lot less post ASB the Kings would be averaging like 70 points a game the rest of the way, who wants to see that on TV or pay a ticket for that?

I do agree as well that I don't see him losing minutes just so the kids can shine. If he's healthy and absolutely killing it out there, why would the coach/management hold him back? The only way I see him getting reduced minutes is if his age catches up to him and he simply breaks down. But as long as he's in tiptop shape, they will continue to ride him.

kings always shut down their vets after the all-star break(last 2-3 season cousins,gay,collison)

I think they will shut down hill,z-bo after the all-star break,lets see

Is he droppable now? Sounds like a Phoenix center mess of a rotation gonna happen in Sac...unreliable playing time, shut down risk...too many headaches for not enough upside 

It was only a matter of time before the Kings would start playing their young talents more. They need to figure out who fits the system and who doesn't. Randolph will still have his nights but will be less reliable going forward. 

I had Randolph during his great run and sold him high. 

4 hours ago, Anklez2222 said:

I literally can’t sell this man for anything now. I’m too late the ship has sailed :(

Don't worry about it. I've tried to sell him for 2 weeks. No bite on anything.

Dropped now. Thanks for your service ZBO.

2 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

he's played in 6 straight games, this goes against the whole resting veterans thing

Injuries.. Skal should be back after the break.

25 minutes ago, rush007 said:

Injuries.. Skal should be back after the break.

true but how about George Hill playing 5 straight games...

16 minutes ago, Guccivert said:

I picked him up since I had an injury and he's been putting up good numbers so far in my H2H points league

I think he's safe until after the break. Skal should be back just after the break, and DNP-CD's will likely start again.