hornrimmed_rambis

Spencer Dinwiddie 2017-18 Season Outlook

Wow was that ugly. Was he secretly working for the Pistons to help them win?

That is the opposite of a “revenge” game...

Edit: We still love you tho Spencer!

Edited by Tekno Team 2000

13 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Killed me tonight. Especially considering that all my opponents guys went off. 

Sam here, damn. Anybody noticing that when levert injured he plays well, and once levert starts to get minutes back from injury like yesterday , and then bam he drop again. I know levert play different position, but when levert was injured, dinwiddie plays really well.

Is Levert's return and how it affected Spencer's usage foreshadowing for Russell's (very near) return? Really concerned with how bad the drop will be.

He dropped 31 and 8 the game before with Levert in the lineup and playing 27 minutes. Need a way bigger sample size to draw any conclusions right now. 

4 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

He dropped 31 and 8 the game before with Levert in the lineup and playing 27 minutes. Need a way bigger sample size to draw any conclusions right now. 

Do you think he's going to retain his value when Russell comes back? Or is LeVert going to take the biggest hit? I really wonder how this is going to shake out. 

1 hour ago, Jugernot said:

Do you think he's going to retain his value when Russell comes back? Or is LeVert going to take the biggest hit? I really wonder how this is going to shake out. 

He will be affected for sure but won’t be the one who takes the biggest hit.

I got him since Dlo went down. You just have to start him every game. He's so up and down just like the Nets. 

2 boards away from a triple double! :o

edit: missed it by one board.

Edited by gill2k

Man, what a bounce back effort. Wish D'Lo wouldn't return haha. He's been cruising this month.

2 hours ago, ovofnd said:

Man, what a bounce back effort. Wish D'Lo wouldn't return haha. He's been cruising this month.

Besides the points; I think the other stats will still be there

Clutch. He finally gets the call that was missed for a week. He's valuable for those assists and D-Lo's return should not affect them. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Bradonja said:

Just traded Melo for him. Good move?

Not sure if serious. Trolling?

49 minutes ago, c_dog said:

Not sure if serious. Trolling?

I don't know if I would call that a troll question. For one, we have no idea how Dinwiddie will be affected by D-Lo. Two, we don't know what format. If it's a points league, Dinwiddie for Melo is a good possible sell-high. In a category league, yea I'd probably stick with Dinwiddie. 

1 hour ago, Bradonja said:

Just traded Melo for him. Good move?

2 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

I don't know if I would call that a troll question. For one, we have no idea how Dinwiddie will be affected by D-Lo. Two, we don't know what format. If it's a points league, Dinwiddie for Melo is a good possible sell-high. In a category league, yea I'd probably stick with Dinwiddie. 

its not a troll. Im in points 9 cat league and melo doesnt contribute in points as good as dinwiddie does. Melo doesnt have any defensive stats and if his shot doesnt fall, he makes little points. I know DLos return will affect him but we dont know how much, so I took a little risk in hope he can produce on the same level or little worse.

2 minutes ago, Bradonja said:

its not a troll. Im in points 9 cat league and melo doesnt contribute in points as good as dinwiddie does. Melo doesnt have any defensive stats and if his shot doesnt fall, he makes little points. I know DLos return will affect him but we dont know how much, so I took a little risk in hope he can produce on the same level or little worse.

I don't know why that dude thought you were trolling. Melo is hot trash this season. He doesn't contribute anywhere other than points and triples and his upside is boring as heck.

I wouldn't trade my Dinwiddie for Melo. You did a good thing. Bulk assists are tough to find on the wire as it is - couple that with someone who can shoot the trey and contribute in multiple ways and you've got a winner. Worry about D'Lo later.

Edited by ovofnd
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

I don't know why that dude thought you were trolling. Melo is hot trash this season. He doesn't contribute anywhere other than points and triples and his upside is boring as heck.

I wouldn't trade my Dinwiddie for Melo. You did a good thing. Bulk assists are tough to find on the wire as it is - couple that with someone who can shoot the trey and contribute in multiple ways and you've got a winner. Worry about D'Lo later.

Thank you man. You understand me. That was my thougt also, Melo is really boring, and not that good anyway

This guy is a bit bipolar, one great game and then the next might as well not even be playing. Still works out to nice averages but makes it impossible to trade him.

he didnt play well in the first half so he got benched hopefully he comes out strong in the 2 half

Can someone wake him up pls?  2nd time this week he's following a superb game with a dud.