phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 8

21 minutes ago, CooL said:

If you can afford the stash, these guys have more proven value than anyone listed here... Obviously depends on league size, competitiveness, and bench size.

Charles Clay - back week 9 or 10

Danny Woodhead - week 11

Greg Olsen - week 12?

Has it been confirmed Clay is coming back week 9 or 10?

11 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

Has it been confirmed Clay is coming back week 9 or 10?

He was seen at practice yesterday. And the team considers him week to week, plus the report a few days ago that he was progressing faster than expected. Might be tough for week 9 since Thursday game but then hopefully week 9. In PPR, he was top 5 talent before going down.

57 minutes ago, CooL said:

He was seen at practice yesterday. And the team considers him week to week, plus the report a few days ago that he was progressing faster than expected. Might be tough for week 9 since Thursday game but then hopefully week 9. In PPR, he was top 5 talent before going down.

I’m stashing Clay > Olsen.  Better year, and better schedule/situation 

2 hours ago, CooL said:

If you can afford the stash, these guys have more proven value than anyone listed here... Obviously depends on league size, competitiveness, and bench size.

Charles Clay - back week 9 or 10

Danny Woodhead - week 11

Greg Olsen - week 12?

Corey Coleman back week 10/11

I think John Ross is a solid add in deep leagues now that he is healthy (for the moment). This Bengals Offense badly needs another playmaker outside of AJ Green in the passing game. Right now Tyler Kroft is the 2nd option, and Ross speed can give this team another dimension. My concern is Marvin Lewis and his stubbornness when it comes to rookies, having that old school mentality of giving benefit of doubt to veteran over special rookies. 

Mack Brown released by Redskins. Let's see where he winds up. Best comp is James White.

Edited by martinjlm

56 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Mack Brown released by Redskins. Let's see where he winds up. Best comp is James White.

Ive never seen that comparison, Brown was in inside runner everytime I have seen him

On 10/26/2017 at 11:36 AM, Dirtywater97 said:

Really? Or maybe he has just never had an opportunity with a competent offense and QB..  I'll just leave this here

https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/deonte-thompson-wr/

87th percentile SPARQ score. 

Oh and Tyrod and him go way back years to Baltimore so they have years of chemistry. 

Looks to me like the Bills new WR1

http://www.espn.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/85352/five-days-after-joining-bills-deonte-thompson-could-be-top-receiver

Hey man how's this studs ROS outlook, nice call on this lifelong bench warmer.  Bills #1 new WR 

16 minutes ago, gus030 said:

Hey man how's this studs ROS outlook, nice call on this lifelong bench warmer.  Bills #1 new WR 

Haven't been able to look at snap counts or targets yet, so no idea on long term outlook. But I'll eat some crow what I should of put was "potentially" the Bill's new WR1.

Still have no shame in making the call many things lined up for a potential fantasy hidden jewel. You win some, you lose some, not really sweating it. I'll always go over high upside risky players for final spots on my bench. That's how you win leagues. 

Still think he has a chance long term depending on what I see in usage once they are released. 

9 minutes ago, Dirtywater97 said:

Haven't been able to look at snap counts or targets yet, so no idea on long term outlook. But I'll eat some crow what I should of put was "potentially" the Bill's new WR1.

Still have no shame in making the call many things lined up for a potential fantasy hidden jewel. You win some, you lose some, not really sweating it. I'll always go over high upside risky players for final spots on my bench. That's how you win leagues. 

Still think he has a chance long term depending on what I see in usage once they are released. 

Better than being a hindsight hero mate ;-)