Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jduke314

Is this fair?? Whir

Which side you like more? 

Vucevic/jaylen brown for Nurkic/Dennis Smith jr 

Vuc and Jaylen brown for sure. Vuc is balling out and has had some very good seasons in the past so he’s a known commodity. Jaylen is a big piece for Boston going forward and with Hayward gone will get all the minutes he can handle, and also has multi cat upside. 

Nurk will I’ll give you defensive stats but is limited offensively and has had issues with efficiency. Dsj has a lot of upside but not enough to overcome the combo of vuc and Jaylen 

Vuc in redraft, push in keeper.

Nurk still has some hidden upside. And DSJ in 2 years could easily be best player in this deal.

Seeing you have none of those players in your sig, and not knowing your league settings or team needs, I'll preface this by saying I'm assuming this is all in a vacuum.

I'd take Vooch+Jaylen over DSJ/Nurk.

While Vooch's play is unsustainable and Jaylen's role may shift a bit, and while DSJ/Nurk aren't exactly playing to their level, the former two have a bit more stability and are obviously playing better.  Furthermore, the latter two have huge efficiency problems that weigh down their value.  They're much more suited for keeper leagues at the moment.  However, if you could wait a few weeks and/or stomach the efficiency, eventually I believe the latter two (DSJ/Nurk) will supercede the first (Vooch/Jaylen) later in the season in terms of contributions.

Help here?