Sign in to follow this  
CORTEz

Trade Bledsoe for Eric Gordon?

18-team 9 category league

Team A Gets: Eric Bledsoe.

Team B Gets: Eric Gordon.

Which team wins this trade?

I think it could be a nice buy low for Bledsoe, unless he lands on a contender his value should be higher than Gordon’s

Whoa, 18-team. I think Gordon's owner is selling high and buying low on Bledsoe. Wait till he gets traded, which shouldn't be too long. If he lands on a team like the Knicks, for example, You'd really regret trading him. Besides Eric Gordon is hot at the expense of Ariza's slump. Once CP3 comes back and Gordon goes back to the bench, he might not get as many opportunities (but still put up good 6th man numbers). Stay put on Bledsoe for now.

2 hours ago, RotoHub said:

Whoa, 18-team. I think Gordon's owner is selling high and buying low on Bledsoe. Wait till he gets traded, which shouldn't be too long. If he lands on a team like the Knicks, for example, You'd really regret trading him. Besides Eric Gordon is hot at the expense of Ariza's slump. Once CP3 comes back and Gordon goes back to the bench, he might not get as many opportunities (but still put up good 6th man numbers). Stay put on Bledsoe for now.

Agree with this totally...

Ride the Bledsoe storm