nacg17

Pick Up Skal or Danny Green? WHIR

I'm beginning to lose my patience with Alex Len and both Skal and Danny Green are on the WW. Should I pull the trigger and drop Len for Skal or Green? Should I be dropping someone else on my team?? Going for Punt FG%, team in sig. WHIR! Thanks! 

Always hated Danny Green but I suspect he will have a major role and good value while Kawhi is healing.

53 minutes ago, Durantula said:

Drop Len..and maybe Oubre too? I don't think he's that great and I like both Skal and Danny Green (for now)

Right here.  Oubre is good IRL but not great for fantasy atm, and MM returning will push him further down.  Len...eh, I think he'll be good in a few months with Triano trying to go young, but if you can't wait, I could get behind a drop.

Skal looks like a better grab than both, and while you NEVER trust Danny G in fantasy (and he'll drop a bit once Kawhi returns), you just have to grab him while he's this hot.  Sadly, this is coming from a guy playing against both Skal and Danny G in two separate leagues.  God, just my luck that both go off when playing against me, lol.

Any help here?

I would drop Len as the Suns never have shown interest in starting him. I'm not a big Oubre fan because frankly he's the worst starter on the Wizards and when Morris comes back in a week or two, he'll lose most of his value. I think your best option is Green because he's actually proven he can be a good fantasy player in the past.