Sign in to follow this  
CharlieWhitehurst

Chris Moore Fantasy Outlook 2017

Is anyone picking this guy up in deep dynasty leagues and possibly FLEXING this week?

Last two games he's 5/80/1 with 16 targets, and Ravens don't look like they are getting any of their injured WRS back for this week except a banged-up Jeremy Maclin.  

I would probably be accused of purposely trying to lose this week if I started both Alex Collins and Chris Moore in my league :lol:

I refuse to trust a single person on this Ravens offense. It is similar to starting anyone on the Browns. Just avoid until they've proven they can be relied on.

7 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

I refuse to trust a single person on this Ravens offense. It is similar to starting anyone on the Browns. Just avoid until they've proven they can be relied on.

I mean Duke Johnson is pretty darn good. I mean that is if you like having the #14 RB in PPR leagues in your starting lineup. But hey, not everyone likes having a high end RB2 on their team apparently.

Edited by burninglegs

Just now, burninglegs said:

I mean Duke Johnson is pretty darn good. I mean that is if you like having the #14 RB in PPR leagues in your starting lineup. But hey, not everyone likes having a high end RB2 on their team apparently.

PPR is for chumps. So no, Duke Johnson is not relevant at all.

If I wanted to play in a league where catching 10 passes for 5 yards nets my player 10 points, I'll go play some hopscotch since it's at about the same difficulty.

2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

If I wanted to play in a league where catching 10 passes for 5 yards nets my player 10 points, I'll go play some hopscotch since it's at about the same difficulty.

giphy.gif

Btw, he is still #14 RB in standard leagues. Any more complaints?

Edited by burninglegs

2 minutes ago, burninglegs said:

giphy.gif

Btw, he is still #14 RB in standard leagues. Any more complaints?

Yes.

Running backs suck this year. 

22 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Yes.

Running backs suck this year. 

No. Fantasy owners ability to see value sucks (as every year) as they have a bias against certain players and teams.

Just now, burninglegs said:

No. Fantasy owners ability to see value sucks (as every year) as they have a bias against certain players and teams.

If 9.1ppg in standard is "value" than I don't know what to say. He's had 4 games in single digits, and 3 in the teens. The fact that this is considered RB2 this year is disgusting, and shows how badly RBBC's hurt fantasy players.

32 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Since this thread was created to talk about Chris Moore, Moore has a 16 YPC currently. So even if you are against PPR giving fake numbers in realistic life, he is actually of the contrary. Flacco throws the ball more than any other QB almost still, and he has no definite target. Meanwhile, Miami isn't a good pass defense this year. I think he can win DFS lineups this week. 

6 minutes ago, burninglegs said:

Anywho this thread is about Moore. I don't think the comparison of Duke Johnson to Moore is similar because Duke is a dump-off king.

It's hard to trust a receiver on Baltimore because Flacco is at his career worst level right now.

I’m probably the only one who cares but he scored a TD on a fumble recovery in the end zone, but isn’t being credited with a TD. Kinda weird. 

1 hour ago, coper3000 said:

I’m probably the only one who cares but he scored a TD on a fumble recovery in the end zone, but isn’t being credited with a TD. Kinda weird. 

He'll get credit after stat corrections. 

Yep it was a fumble recovery for a TD.

Maclin & Perriman back, complete fluky TD, no targets,flacco now has a concussion too. No need to hold in any leagues.