Sign in to follow this  
HarambeLives

IR stashes 2017

Recommended Posts

Just curious as to who the good IR stashes are for playoffs or keeper leagues next season. Outside of the obvious 

Woodhead

Coleman

D. Johnson 

Olsen 

Rodgers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HarambeLives said:

Just curious as to who the good IR stashes are for playoffs or keeper leagues next season. Outside of the obvious 

Woodhead

Coleman

D. Johnson 

Olsen 

Rodgers

 

Dalvin Cook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he couldnt beat out breida but shanahan really wanted him joe williams 

allen robinson is a free agent 

chris carson 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of good names listed above, here's a few risky ones with upside...

 

- Kenneth Dixon: suspended for 6 games to start next season and may never get his head screwed on straight, but he's talented.

- Brandon Marshall: says he's not retiring, you can probably flip that name recognition in a trade.

- Tyler Eifert: he's a stud when healthy, but he's rarely healthy. Total dart throw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, HarambeLives said:

Just curious as to who the good IR stashes are for playoffs or keeper leagues next season. Outside of the obvious 

Woodhead

Coleman

D. Johnson 

Olsen 

Rodgers

 

 

Charles Clay  isn't on IR but has been designated as Out since wk5 and some have dropped him because of bye week issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are these just a list dart throws that are on IR or are some of these guys actually talking about coming back? Like Chris Carson, is he really going to come back this season (legitimately asking)?

 

My list would be Woodhead and Olsen priority as it sounds like they will be back, and then DJ because on the off chance he does he is a game changer.

 

Conversely, I wouldn't waste a spot on someone like Rodgers. He's not coming back in time for fantasy, if at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, '71 Bucks said:

Are these just a list dart throws that are on IR or are some of these guys actually talking about coming back? Like Chris Carson, is he really going to come back this season (legitimately asking)?

 

My list would be Woodhead and Olsen priority as it sounds like they will be back, and then DJ because on the off chance he does he is a game changer.

 

Conversely, I wouldn't waste a spot on someone like Rodgers. He's not coming back in time for fantasy, if at all. 

no he is out for the year i just listed him for keeper leagues 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, '71 Bucks said:

Are these just a list dart throws that are on IR or are some of these guys actually talking about coming back? Like Chris Carson, is he really going to come back this season (legitimately asking)?

 

My list would be Woodhead and Olsen priority as it sounds like they will be back, and then DJ because on the off chance he does he is a game changer.

 

Conversely, I wouldn't waste a spot on someone like Rodgers. He's not coming back in time for fantasy, if at all. 

 

Some are listed on IR that are returning. I’m more talking about upside for playoffs this year. And even for keeper/dynasty next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HarambeLives said:

 

Some are listed on IR that are returning. I’m more talking about upside for playoffs this year. And even for keeper/dynasty next year. 

 

Julian Edelman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this