Sign in to follow this  
HarambeLives

IR stashes 2017

Just curious as to who the good IR stashes are for playoffs or keeper leagues next season. Outside of the obvious 

Woodhead

Coleman

D. Johnson 

Olsen 

Rodgers

Just now, HarambeLives said:

Just curious as to who the good IR stashes are for playoffs or keeper leagues next season. Outside of the obvious 

Woodhead

Coleman

D. Johnson 

Olsen 

Rodgers

Dalvin Cook

he couldnt beat out breida but shanahan really wanted him joe williams 

allen robinson is a free agent 

chris carson 

A lot of good names listed above, here's a few risky ones with upside...

- Kenneth Dixon: suspended for 6 games to start next season and may never get his head screwed on straight, but he's talented.

- Brandon Marshall: says he's not retiring, you can probably flip that name recognition in a trade.

- Tyler Eifert: he's a stud when healthy, but he's rarely healthy. Total dart throw.

52 minutes ago, HarambeLives said:

Woodhead

Coleman

D. Johnson 

Olsen 

Rodgers

Charles Clay  isn't on IR but has been designated as Out since wk5 and some have dropped him because of bye week issues.

Are these just a list dart throws that are on IR or are some of these guys actually talking about coming back? Like Chris Carson, is he really going to come back this season (legitimately asking)?

My list would be Woodhead and Olsen priority as it sounds like they will be back, and then DJ because on the off chance he does he is a game changer.

Conversely, I wouldn't waste a spot on someone like Rodgers. He's not coming back in time for fantasy, if at all. 

14 minutes ago, '71 Bucks said:

Are these just a list dart throws that are on IR or are some of these guys actually talking about coming back? Like Chris Carson, is he really going to come back this season (legitimately asking)?

My list would be Woodhead and Olsen priority as it sounds like they will be back, and then DJ because on the off chance he does he is a game changer.

Conversely, I wouldn't waste a spot on someone like Rodgers. He's not coming back in time for fantasy, if at all. 

no he is out for the year i just listed him for keeper leagues 

49 minutes ago, '71 Bucks said:

Some are listed on IR that are returning. I’m more talking about upside for playoffs this year. And even for keeper/dynasty next year. 

3 hours ago, HarambeLives said:

Some are listed on IR that are returning. I’m more talking about upside for playoffs this year. And even for keeper/dynasty next year. 

Julian Edelman.